Theories about (Covid) testing?

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Theories about (Covid) testing?

Post Number:#1  Post by johnyascorbate » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:33 pm

There have been a number of very intriguing ideas on this forum about the vaccine and what its ultimate purpose might be... I'm wondering about the testing. Why would constant testing be an alternative to the vaccine, like it is in so many places? What might the constant testing be doing to us?

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Theories about testing?

Post Number:#2  Post by Saw » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:04 pm

To mentally wear down the uninjected. You'll have to pay for your own test, so time,money and inconvenience.
Eventually most will bow.
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:58 am

Information is swirling, but I am curious johnny, what kind of testing?I thought I read that the CDC (at least in America) as now disregarded or disqualified PCR testing? I thought I heard Dr. Merritt say that doctors never really see the results of a Covid test, etc. I'd have to agree with Saw the testing is simply to keep up appearances. Help keep spreading fear.. For sure, there is no test for the so-called Delta variant (summer cold) so how could they possibly know who is infected?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by johnyascorbate » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:37 pm

ofonorow wrote:Information is swirling, but I am curious johnny, what kind of testing?I thought I read that the CDC (at least in America) as now disregarded or disqualified PCR testing? I thought I heard Dr. Merritt say that doctors never really see the results of a Covid test, etc. I'd have to agree with Saw the testing is simply to keep up appearances. Help keep spreading fear.. For sure, there is no test for the so-called Delta variant (summer cold) so how could they possibly know who is infected?

Regarding variants, an antigen or PCR test will still test positive if one is infected, you just won't know the variant.
Because places are giving the option to test weekly or bi-weekly, or whatever, in place of reaching the vaccine, and since we have theories on the horrible things that the vaccine will ultimately do to everyone who receives it, it's not crazy to think that the constant testing is serving a far worse purpose than to just make people cave in to getting the vaccine. Just my opinion.

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Theories about (Covid) testing?

Post Number:#5  Post by Blargus » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:43 pm

Debi's interest in the PCR test began when she discovered that Illumina was the company responsible for COVID-19 PCR testing. Yet it was quickly clear that Illumina was a lot more than it might appear...is the drive for COVID-19 testing just a smokescreen with regard to the PCR test? The answer to this simple question is a straightforward yes, it is. In reality, the PCR tests have another much more important role, and that is sampling DNA data to facilitate genome sequencing, the name for reading the genetic code for the makeup of the human body.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/pcr-test ... nome-beast

I also think it's very strange that they were sticking the swab way up into your head. Saw some social media posts that many people got sick after getting this test, not as cut-and-dry as the above issue though.

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#6  Post by jimmylesante » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:26 am

I recently had to do a few pcr and lateral flow tests on holiday and each time i felt my mucus membranes swell up and be a bit fluey for a day or two or until i nebulised.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:17 am

jimmylesante wrote:I recently had to do a few pcr and lateral flow tests on holiday and each time i felt my mucus membranes swell up and be a bit fluey for a day or two or until i nebulised.

Reminds me of the story Dr. Jerry Tennant's always tells. As an eye surgeon, he was operating on a man who had viruses in the eye. The laser released the viruses, rather than killing them, which floated right through his N95 surgical mask, and eventually reached Tennant's brain. ( He was mostly incapacitated for 7 years after that - until he found the Russian SCENAR electrical micro-amp device :-)

Maybe the nasal testing is "stirring" something up? Good idea to Nebulize.

And this story is how we learn how useless even an N95 surgical mask is against a virus.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#8  Post by Blargus » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:18 pm

Saw wrote:Testing the "Test". How it looks, What it does to your body

youtube direct link

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”