Can LYSINE abolish the need for vaccines?

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Can LYSINE abolish the need for vaccines?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:40 am

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/bill-sardi/virologists-report-poor-mans-amino-acid-cure-for-covid-19-would-abolish-need-for-vaccines/

The medical staff at a clinic in the Dominican Republic was coming down with two cases of coronavirus per month before lysine therapy was instituted.

The virologists, Drs. Christopher Kagan, Bo Karlicki and Alexander Chaihorsky, strongly suggested the front-line healthcare workers embark on a daily regimen of lysine therapy due to daily exposure to the virus. Their ground-breaking report is published online at ResearchGate.net.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344210822_Lysine_Therapy_for_SARS-CoV-2
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

sjmusic2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Can LYSINE abolish the need for vaccines?

Post Number:#2  Post by sjmusic2 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:08 am

I posted about this very topic years ago in this forum and the troll of the day tried to ridicule the findings (from Matthias Rath studies).

What goes around comes around.

Qimualaniq656
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by Qimualaniq656 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:30 am

I dunno but, my partner is a covid long hauler. Come to find out, covid can re-activate MONO. And he has been having similar symptoms. I bought some Lysine.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:14 am

Over the years, per Cathcart, we have observed that MONO can require hundreds of milligrams of vitamin C daily, and even then may take weeks to overcome. See Cathcarts Bowel Tolerance paper:

https://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm

Then, when true liposomal vitamin C became available, parents began reporting that their children were overcoming MONO in days on high does liposomal. Dr. Levy reported that true liposomal may be 10 more effective than IV/C against infection clinically).
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by johnyascorbate » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:05 am

I had covid in April, and did NOT take Lysine while sick, which was a huge mistake, I think. I was on the Pauling protocol for years, but have gone largely without Lysine and Proline for the past 3-4 years, for reasons I won't get in to. Anyway, I am back on Lysine, and I believe it is the key to this thing, more so than Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and NAD. With a paper showing that the spike protein stays in the body from vaccine and infection ~15 months, I'm taking high dose Lysine (along with many other vitamins and minerals) to get rid of any lingering infection, if that is even possible. I believe Lysine gives me the best chance at doing that.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:10 pm

The anti-viral nature of lysine, as reportedly found by research by the University of Chicago in helping to eliminate cold sores, is the ostensibly the reason lysine is usually found on all drug store shelves. I suppose we should do a research review to help inform others, from what I just heard from Dr. Lee Merritt, is a disease most likely initially transmitted by "tactile" (touch) and not aerosol (through the air).
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#7  Post by confused1 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:55 am

I made a salve with lysine, garlic oil, vitamin c from member oxc, vitamin e, and vitamins a&d. I use it on cold sores and warts. Instant pain relief and heals the cold sore very quickly. Warts take a few days but they vanish as well.

sjmusic2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#8  Post by sjmusic2 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:16 pm

Here's an updated 2020 review of the Matthias Rath studies I mentioned years back...

https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/micronutrients-against-viral-infections.pdf

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by ofonorow » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:17 am

Thanks for that link! As I read Judy Mikovitz's books, the first thought is that she says Anthony Fauci is responsible all those viral outbreaks listed in the beginning. The second thought is that to accomplish what Rath's team accomplished, these micronutrients must enhance the production of Interferon, i.e., the secret weapon our immune cells produce to inactivate viruses. Judy highly recommends this book by Cummins THE CASE FOR INTERFERON https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1510765506/ref=sw_img_1?smid=&psc=1 after pointing to research that INF-a and b suppress all viruses, including the common cold.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#10  Post by johnyascorbate » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:37 pm

Why isn't anyone on twtr and elsewhere discussing the potential of lysine? I don't see docs etc suggesting it, but instead push these somewhat exotic, and potentially unnecessary meds/nasal sprays. We know that lysine is safe. We know that it is cheap, and that not much is needed.

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#11  Post by confused1 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:22 pm

I think you answered your own question. Somebody said, "It's hard to get a man to know something when his paycheck depends on him not knowing it."

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#12  Post by johnyascorbate » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:36 pm

confused1 wrote:I think you answered your own question. Somebody said, "It's hard to get a man to know something when his paycheck depends on him not knowing it."

I'm referring to docs and others in the space, that suggest supplements/vitamins and other non prescription ways to deal with C, not the drug-only docs. It's kind of interesting how under the radar lysine is, considering the dose, cost, its apparent effect on viral infections and ease of use.

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#13  Post by confused1 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:57 am

johnyascorbate wrote:
I'm referring to docs and others in the space, that suggest supplements/vitamins and other non prescription ways to deal with C, not the drug-only docs. It's kind of interesting how under the radar lysine is, considering the dose, cost, its apparent effect on viral infections and ease of use.

Good point. Maybe they have their own pet theories and supplement regimens and there isn't as much research on lysine? I know I myself, in recommending various things like Owen's liposomal c, vitamin d, zinc etc., have only ever mentioned lysine in connection with cold sores. Other than this site, I just haven't run across much on lysine.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#14  Post by pamojja » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:50 am

4 studies listed on c19early.com:

https://c19early.com/treatments.html#l-lysine

For arginine just above 1 only.

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#15  Post by johnyascorbate » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:18 pm

Effects of Basic Amino Acids and Their Derivatives on SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza-A Virus Infection
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8310019/

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”