My wife has contacted Covid

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

My wife has contacted Covid

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:54 am

Hi Owen,

My wife has contacted Covid. I do have some of your Vit C and Maitake D lipo. How much should I give her?

Many thanks

Interesting question, as Conquer is generally a very expensive (cancer) option. Yours is a good idea, but not one I would normally think of it.

The number one requirement re: COVID is to not let your wife's vitamin C be drained, and thus keep up bowel tolerance doses. This is harder to do using liposomal vitamin C, i.e., determining bowel tolerance, but on the other hand, liposomal vitamin C has remarkable properties against "normal" infections.

The normal regular PANACEA liposomal vitamin C dosage is probably 4-8 teaspoons (milliliters) to start, followed by 4-8 teaspoons every 3 to 4 hours. In our experience, which confirm's Dr. Levy's, most regular infections are gone in about 6-8 hours using True liposomals.

Also note that we are featuring our PANACEA PRO (unflavored) liposomal DMS/QUALI-C with an offer to sell at $15/Jar while supplies last - our cost. You have to mention this special Owen price in the comments at checkout, or call Robert for a little slower service/response.

https://inteligentvitaminc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=86

And please, do try to obtain some ivermectin. Better late than never. I don't know this for a fact, but have been told that quercitin has many properties that are similar to hydroxychloroquine, and that reminds me to add zinc (and a good vitamin D) to any Covid protocol. Depending on where you live, the "best" vitamin D is from sunlight. (Second best is a reptile UV/B lamp)

If you are unaware of Dr. Levy's work on hydrogen peroxide nebulization, let me know and I can share the links. Basically your wife should be doing 20 minutes, 3 X daily.

With her getting bowel tolerance vitamin C, I would not expect the worst, but we do know that the "bleach" therapy (e.g. MMS/CDS) has been shown 100% effective. CDS/MMS is now the authorized treatment in Bolivia - which has wiped out COVID.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: My wife has contacted Covid

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:39 am

I was curious whether the correspondent's wife had been vaccinated...

Hi,

My wife was vaccinated with Pfzer 3 months ago and got her 2nd jab on monday, She started to feel a bit sick on the sunday before. Seems to be mild right now and waiting for PCR test.

I am sorry to hear that. Since only a small percentage of the vaccine batches are known to be deadly, maybe she got a placebo.

The very best way to get "up to speed" on the truth behind the Covid Vaccines (by the way, the PCR test doesn't test for the coronavirus, the virus has NEVER been cultured in humans... ) is to watch and pay attention to Robert F. Kennedy Jrs. interview on the Tucker Carlson Today show (on FoxNation.com).

Tucker says that you can go to TuckerCarlson.com for "free access" to FoxNation for 90 days.

Since your wife has had the vaxx - no sense in having her watch that interview.. Just pray.

The 2nd best recent Tucker interview is the last one with Stanford scholar Dr. Scott Atlas.. Depressing, but we all want the truth.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Qimualaniq656
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by Qimualaniq656 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:09 am

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:58 am

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Scott Atlas is a personal hero. A truth teller.

Scepticism is always a good thing. We welcome it. I personally hadn't heard of CDS (MMS) e.g., bleach, until last year, when I had a bone infection that caused my big toe to be amputated. Members of the forum told me about the work of Andreas Kalcker. The information was amazing. THE ONLY THING THAT WORKED (After trying everything including the kitchen sink, and 4 operations to try and scrape the remaining infection from the bones in my feet) was a single IV/MMS (followed immediately by and IV/C.)

This is the reason we decided to offer Kalcker's book (which Amazon banned) because it contains most of the information in one place.

https://vitamincfoundation.org/shop/

Note, we have more books on order.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by Blargus » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:44 pm

It's good to be cautious and look at all sides but sorry to say these fact checkers are just odious spin. Dr. Geert vandenBossche (conventional vaccine scientist) called them the "lowest forms of life" right now. For so many reasons, like "debunking" covid treatments which have been proven to be effective in some thousands of studies as pointed out by pamojia. MMS probably not as safe as Vitamin C but didn't stop Bolivia from using it apparently effectively as discussed in this study:

https://www.hilarispublisher.com/abstra ... 67319.html

https://c19early.com/

Qimualaniq656
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by Qimualaniq656 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:31 pm

And here's a fact check on Dr. Geert vandenBossche. Doomsday theories are a thing. Some people really enjoy them.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-pseudoscience/doomsday-prophecy-dr-geert-vanden-bossche

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#7  Post by confused1 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:12 pm

Thank God you have fact checkers to do your thinking for you! Imagine how scary the world would be if you had to decide all by yourself what was true or false.

sjmusic2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#8  Post by sjmusic2 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:34 pm

A quote I read recently seems so apt...

If you don't think for yourself, whose thoughts are in your head ?

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#9  Post by Blargus » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:40 pm

Qimualaniq656 wrote:And here's a fact check on Dr. Geert vandenBossche. Doomsday theories are a thing. Some people really enjoy them.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-pseudoscience/doomsday-prophecy-dr-geert-vanden-bossche

Hm, well we can discuss the content of that fact check if you want, but maybe we can bypass the headache and just say whether you think Ivermectin works for covid or not?

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”