Nebulizing with Vitamin C?

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Nebulizing with Vitamin C?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:46 am

Can you please tell me how much ascorbic acid to add to distilled water to
nebulizer? Should I use saline water? Thank you!

This question from our email poses two interesting issues.

First, I don't know of any recommendation to put ascorbic acid in a neutralizer. However, based on the Pauling report that perhaps a 1000 times higher concentration of ascorbate can be achieved in the sinuses with a ascorbate nasal spray, perhaps SODIUM ascorbate nebulization might be very useful.

The answer for the dosage of "sodium ascorbate" is enough to fully dissolve in SALINE. In a nasal spray, the suggested dosage is 3.1 grams (per cold protocol #2) http://vitamincfoundation.org/surefire.php

Second, I was not aware of the "danger" to health posed by ingesting distilled water until reading Jerry Tennant's HEALING IS VOLTAGE series. Intuitively, purer seems better, However, a property of water is to "attract" minerals, so if one consumes distilled water, i.e., without minerals, such water will draw out minerals from cells, and thus deplete cells of their minerals. Tennant says never drink distilled water.

As an aside, a new window into health has opened before me researching a very large body of knowledge about Deuterium-Depleted water (DDW). I will be posting elsewhere, including a DIY procedure to make your own DDW. All I can say now is that those with cancer should start studying DDW, perhaps first viewing the many youtube video's on DDW. The research is demonstrating a profound anti-cancer effect. Mikovitz (who I learned about it from as she describes how it relieved her viral symptoms) says it has a profound anti-viral effect, etc. There is evidence it may increase NADH - or have an anti-aging effect, etc.

But note, many DDW DIY videos say to use distilled water. I believe this is probably a mistake.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”