Infamous Vitamin C Study May Rely on Fraudulent Data

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Infamous Vitamin C Study May Rely on Fraudulent Data

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:17 am

Yea, right. It would be wonderful to hold these liars accountable...

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/97865

Statistician alleges data in study led by Paul Marik, MD, were fabricated

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

This attack on Paul Marik is shameful. A college student thinks that data is too perfect, and without other proof, claims it was fabricated. To the relief of all hospital administrators across the country, I might add, who saw the financial stability of their hospitals crumbling if they were forced to carry vitamin C in their pharmacies.

Sepsis kills people equivalent to some number of 747 airplanes crashing daily. What Dr. Marik discovered can save the majority of these people, yet our medical establishment sees curing sepsis as crushing their business. A very sad thing to witness.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Infamous Vitamin C Study May Rely on Fraudulent Data

Post Number:#2  Post by Blargus » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:32 pm

Yep same guy is quoted by media gaslighting the ivermectin for covid science.

https://codeblue.galencentre.org/2021/0 ... -concerns/

I had email exchange with a science journalist saying "no evidence" of ivermectin for covid. She argued to me that you have to throw out ALL the positive studies because of a few meta analyses of a dozen or so of these that show that some of these studies are "low certainty."

Made no difference that the overwhelming balance of studies done show clearly positive results, doesn't even matter that their own critical meta-analyses show a benefit in the data tables! Doesn't matter that there are maybe thousands of doctors who actually used it and it worked for them.

Did no good, she accused me of ignoring evidence, didn't care that the preponderance of evidence overwhelmingly supports it. Same thing here, the frustrating thing is that from my armchair we could get down to brass tacks as Dr. Marik says:

"The meta-analysis and systematic review published in Critical Care Medicine in 2021 stated 'IV vitamin C monotherapy was associated with a significant reduction in overall mortality.' A national cohort published earlier this year concluded that IV vitamin C for 5 days decreased mortality in hospitalized sepsis patients. I recommend your source examine this and other research on the data before making false allegations on social media. Such claims are harmful and do not add to the public discourse."

If we have a situation where there is let's say "conflicting science" will we ever have these journalists actually physically look and see if it works for patients and objectively write about it? Huh, never seems to happen, why is that?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Infamous Vitamin C Study May Rely on Fraudulent Data

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:24 am

The pattern over the years has been to debunk a positive real study, with a phony study - just prior to the news of the real study. This tactic usually keeps the positive study, with usually opposite results, out of the news.

This work out of Australia just might be the positive study the the powers that be (think Fauci-like) were trying to deflect.

Vitamin C mega-dose could combat sepsis | 9 News Australia

youtube direct link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ceh7UB6GwuQ

Researchers in Adelaide are trying to determine whether a mega-dose of Vitamin C can help combat the deadly effects of sepsis and so far, the results in animal trials are promising
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”