healing

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

stevewoodz99
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

healing

Post Number:#1  Post by stevewoodz99 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:26 am

so I enjoy Vit C and more and more people are getting on board that they need more then 90mg/day of vit C
Dr T Levey talks about how liposomal vit C is better than IVC because it bypasses the gi sytem going from stomach into the lacteals of the lymph system
https://youtu.be/L0x8CxUKDrc

37 min mark
has great info on liposomal vit c

DMSO is hard to use, mostly cause it has a 18hr half life and makes you smell like garlic and IV vit C is hard to find

what about fasting?
not minor fasting, like eating once a day
which while good, doesnt have the healing power of 2+ days

over 24 hours
increase HGH
lowers insulin
lowers sugar
turns on SIRT genes

add in some vit C to lower cortisol a

fasting is a great way to heal

as this video explains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw5mfPPKSXE&t=1050s

this guy fast for over a year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMpvFB1 ... dex=7&t=4s

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: healing

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:53 am

I'm all for finding the magic bullet. In my case, I've had a chronic low-grade seemingly respiratory-infection, for a while. Mucous and cough. My memory is that my cortisol requirement last June was around 20 mg daily, then this infection hit. After a much longer than the usual infection, I wound up passing out in my primary care physician's office in July. The hospital doctors gave me stress steroids, which knocked out my adrenal function, and said that they couldn't culture anything . I was told that I am fighting a "mystery virus". Then I caught something that developed a few months ago, and documented fighting it with interferon. While the interferon halted symptoms within minutes, it did not crush the infection. This is coincidental with the so-called pandemic, making me wonder if I did contract some type of artificial virus or pathogen. And whether it does have aspects of HIV (immune suppressing).

Back to the future, the key aspect of vitamin C, unlike almost any other nutritional or therapeutic factor, is that not only vit. Ct required for life, but due to an ancient genetic defect, our livers are unable to convert glucose to vitamin C. So everyone's chronic vitamin C deficiency is a genetic disease. As Suzanne Humphries and Pauling before her point out, the vast number of species that have survived to this day - make their own vitamin C, and in surprisingly large amounts. Based on this knowledge and reasoning, Pauling himself didn't take 90 mg, he took 9000 mg - twice per day (or 18,000 mg of ascorbate daily). And he started this regimen in in his 60s, after almost dying from an "always fatal" kidney ailment.

So Pauling himself took what amounted to a "replacement" dosage; i.e., what he calculated an animal of his body weight would produce daily, and then doubled it because of the supposed 50% loss in the gut taking it by mouth. What people consider large, mega, etc. doses of vitamin C, are merely obtaining from the diet the amount of ascorbate in the blood stream and tissues that all others animals maintain. Since humans rarely obtain this much vitamin C, they exist in a state of "chronic scurvy." The number one symptom of "chronic scurvy" is heart disease, by the way.

Large amounts of vitamin C are a basic necessity of good health. What Cathcart discovered, TITRATING TO BOWEL TOLERANCE, is that when we are under stress, then like the animals, we can utilize more vitamin C, sometimes orders of magnitude more.

I have been fascinated by DMSO. It appears to not only be safe, but has almost magical healing properties. But like you say, you smell, and like CDS/MMS, it is a temporary therapeutic agent, that is not going to be taken or administered daily.

So we should add to the healing list the "bleach" idea as began with MMS, and that is now promoted by Andreas Kalcker. CDS is, again, a temporary therapeutic that can work wonders because infected parts of the body turn acidic, releasing the oxygen "bullets" in MMS/CDS.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

stevewoodz99
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: healing

Post Number:#3  Post by stevewoodz99 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:22 am

This is about healing, etc
salt

how much salt do you get a day?

I recall a story about a baby/toddler who added salt to every meal
then was put in a hospital and died from a low salt diet

How sodium, a vital nutrient, 3-6gramss/day is healthier than the RDA of less then 2.3grams(salt)
eating 6x the guidelines would pose less risk than following the guidelines
3-6 grams sodium=7-15g salt
unless you sweat a lot, etc

very good salt video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bNdhM4vt4I&t=2s

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”