vitamin C is antiviral?

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

stevewoodz99
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

vitamin C is antiviral?

Post Number:#1  Post by stevewoodz99 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:01 am

I am looking for confirmation and some evidence i can share with others
From my understanding, as vit C breaks down, it becomes hydrogen pexoxide and humans cell have enzyme catalase, h2o2 becomes h2o
but cancer cells die from hydrogen peroxide
and that also kills virus?

is that correct?

or how is vit C antiviral?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: vitamin C is antiviral?

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:26 am

Dr. Cathcart's TITRATING TO BOWEL TOLERANCE https://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm provides evidence that very high dose vitamin C controls viral infection, even mononucleosis (Epstein-Barr virus). The trick is taking high amounts, which varies by infection, (e.g. 200,000 mg daily for mono) and the effect has been shown for acute infection.

The mechanism may very well be "flash oxidation," as well as a strong beneficial effect on the immune system, as white blood cells are the first to "fill up" with any available ascorbate in the blood.

True liposomal vitamin C seems to have an almost magical effect on almost any infection
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

stevewoodz99
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: vitamin C is antiviral?

Post Number:#3  Post by stevewoodz99 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:43 pm

ofonorow wrote:Dr. Cathcart's TITRATING TO BOWEL TOLERANCE https://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm provides evidence that very high dose vitamin C controls viral infection, even mononucleosis (Epstein-Barr virus). The trick is taking high amounts, which varies by infection, (e.g. 200,000 mg daily for mono) and the effect has been shown for acute infection.

The mechanism may very well be "flash oxidation," as well as a strong beneficial effect on the immune system, as white blood cells are the first to "fill up" with any available ascorbate in the blood.

True liposomal vitamin C seems to have an almost magical effect on almost any infection

What is "flash oxidation"?

I thought reason why vit C was so good at killig stuff was because when it degrades, it becomes hydron peroxide(h2o2) and that kills foregin cells
NOt human cells which have catalase which makes h2o2 into h2o

my buddy for covid again, and I gave him a box of gel vit C and he is fine now, it was so effective, he bought his own gel vit C.
I had given him a butt load of vit C pills(na-AA)

vit C is so good no wonder the AMA hides it

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”