Isn't sugar the root of all evil?

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Isn't sugar the root of all evil?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:29 am

From a discussion with an alternative health professional....

If consumers are really interested in healing, the research is solid regarding the avoidance of sugars.

There is what I call "alien science" that would disagree with your statement

I first learned about the Medical Medium series of books from a Foundation member who barely survives (after a flu vaccination decades ago). One of her nurses suggested that she contact Anthony William "for a reading" and gave her his first book, MEDICAL MEDIUM.

The ailing member got me interested, and I am now in my second full reading of the series.

The books claim to contain unimpeachable material that will never be overturned. The material seems aimed where current medical science made wrong turns, leading to the suffering of thousands, or millions. All MEDICAL MEDIUM books are logically consistent and without any errors, One thing we do know is that Anthony William, an uneducated person, did not write these books by himself. They are all excellent, but LIVER RESCUE may be the best and most important book on health ever written.

Here is an important quote about "sugar" (D-glucose or dextrose).

Anthony William wrote:
The fundamental fuel for your body is glucose, a simple sugar that provides all your cells with the energy they need to function, heal, grow, and thrive.

Glucose keeps us going -- and keeps us alive. The central nervous system runs on it, as does every organ in the body, including the heart. Glucose is what we use to build and sustain muscle, and it performs vital functions such as repairing damaged tissue and cells

When you eat food, your body breaks it down into glucose and places it in your bloodstream so it can travel to all your cells. However, your cells can't access the glucose directly. They need some help from your pancreas, which is a large endocrine gland located behind your stomach.

Your pancreas is constantly monitoring your bloodstream. When it detects a rise in glucose levels, it responds by producing a hormone called insulin. Insulin attaches to your cells and signals them to open up and absorb the glucose from your blood. Insulin therefore both allows your cells to get the energy they need and ensures your blood glucose levels remain stable.

It is fun to read books that contain "100% true infromation." I'd say read and judge for yourself. They will challenge many current ideas.

The major themes in the MEDICAL MEDIUM books boil down to this.

Most chronic illness is caused by unknown viruses - in tissues, thus undetectable. Usually Esptein-Barr.

These viruses, trapped in the liver, feed on heavy metals, and other toxins. They even feed on antibiotics! Viruses also feed off of foods that were used to culture the viruses, presumably in human laboratories, i.e. dairy and eggs.

It is interesting that these books containing anti-viral protocols, came out when they did.

Glucose is essential, like oxygen and water. The liver and brain not only require glucose for optimal function, they both store glucose (as forms of glycogen)

Eat fruits and vegetables. Fruits provide the iIdeal form of glucose and vegetables have "compound" salts that enhance glucose uptake into cells.

Advice is to limit fats to 15% of calories. Proteins almost always come with fats. Sugar does not cause diabetes. High levels in the blood is an indicator of diabetes.

The sugar nuances are that Pauling was correct, Fructose is probably the root of all evil, when taken in the high amounts that people eat in table sugar (which is half glucose and half fructose).

The other revelation is that apparently Dean Ornish was right. Excess fat in the diet puts a strain on the liver, and also blocks glucose in the blood from entering cells.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”