"Miracle of your Web Site" ... "My 200 Doctors Need to Know"

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

"Miracle of your Web Site" ... "My 200 Doctors Need to Know"

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:15 pm

As I reread the infallible "300,000 year-old alien" science, embodied in the Medical Medium series of books, I become more and more awed. See: https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15468

The more I (think) that I understand the Medical Medium revelations, combined with knowledge from Dr. Levy, and other's experience with liposomal vitamin C, the power of antioxidants to combat infection makes absolute sense. And, especially when high quality vitamin C takes the form of nanometer sized liposomes,

Vitamin C (and lysine) are strongly antiviral. Apparently, liposomal vitamin C is much more anti-viral.

This amazing report, from 2016, is being re posted for those new to the Foundation..

MIRACLE OF YOUR WEB SITE

I would just like to share with you the true miracle of your website. After 5 years of personal research in trying to cure myself and with several readings and re-readings of your website, especially Stone’s papers, I was able to cure my fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, severe circulatory problems, arthritis, and even a horrific swollen check with a toothache and bleeding gums.

I have also had a heart attack and hemolytic urea syndrome years ago. After listening to a speech by Dr. Levy in which he said “he had a hunch” that even chronic diseases could be cured if vit c was administered long enough and strong enough. So that is what I did. I started out slowly with oral supplements but couldn’t tolerate it with bowels. So I bought his Lypo C and took 5-15 packets daily over the course of 7 days and suddenly nearly all my horrific ailments are gone.

I even began sleeping at night!! I use to read blogs like this and refused to believe that they could be true. In the end, the research papers you have published** is what finally clinched it. I even diagnosed my own subclinical signs of scurvy with your website.

I am going to go to every one of my 200 doctors and give them copies of all this if it’s ok. They have a lot of explaining to do! I also have at least 20 years of my past medical records of these ailments that I had to retrieve to file for disability

God Bless you all. I am soooo happy.

Queen

**Editors Note: The Web Site mentioned is the old VitaminCFoundation.ORG – before the FDA warning letter forced us to remove all scientific studies as ‘qualified health claims.”
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”