Infrared Light To Reverse Degenerative Brain Diseases Such As Parkinson’s & Alzheimer’s

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Infrared Light To Reverse Degenerative Brain Diseases Such As Parkinson’s & Alzheimer’s

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:31 am

https://principia-scientific.com/can-infrared-light-reverse-parkinsons-and-alzheimers/

Novel Therapy Shown To Grow New Nerve Cells

Despite this research, the prevailing view of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s is that their underlying pathophysiology, a relentless progression of neuronal death, remains irreversible (10). Thus far, then, approaches have aimed to slow or stop neuronal cell death or to develop disease-modifying treatments that could stabilize the rate of neurodegeneration (10).

One non-pharmacological therapy that may be able to actually regenerate brain cells, however, is light in the near infrared range, also known as low-level laser or light emitting diode (LED) therapy that utilizes wavelengths in the red to infrared spectrum.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Infrared Light To Reverse Degenerative Brain Diseases Such As Parkinson’s & Alzheimer’s

Post Number:#2  Post by DiverDown2 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:38 am

Check this out:
https://redlighttherapy.lighttherapyopt ... %20serious.

I have been using Red Light and Near Infrared Therapy + DMSO and MSM to recover from my Spine fusion which included removal of a Cyst that had wrapped around my spinal cord.
My recovery seems to be amazing, Doctor said at my 5-week checkup with x-rays, he was amazed how fast I was healing compared to what he sees in others.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Infrared Light To Reverse Degenerative Brain Diseases Such As Parkinson’s & Alzheimer’s

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:08 am

Interesting and thanks for the report. One thing we learned from a recent paper, is that red light plus chlorophyll (say from eating leafy green vegetables) can regenerate spent CoQ10 in the mitrochondria.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”