EDoc helped me with Arterial Fibrillation

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Mg role in Atrial Fibrillation: Urea (BUN)!!

Post Number:#31  Post by eDOC » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:39 pm

A couple things that I missed regarding Nik2201 treatment/cure for Covid, AF, Myocarditis etc.:

1. Magnesium wasn't the role player in curing his Atrial Fibrillation. (which he was supplementing with earlier, before the episode).
2. As posted previously, forget what we conv. docs put asterisks** on since we rarely see such levels, lower the serum urea (BUN) BETTER for YOU!

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

All Issues CURED: Health Restored!!

Post Number:#32  Post by eDOC » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:54 pm

Nik2201 final summary:

1. Atrial Fibrillation CURED. (Cardiac electrical conduction and other parameters' perfect).
2. Myocarditis CURED.
3. Spike Removed.
4. Long term immunity conferred.

Now job left is to wean you off non essentials and just keep a few important ones, for another 4 months.

You are the most healthiest person I know at this time, and metaphorically speaking you are immortal on a lighter note, (we all have to die one day), immune to any ANY illnesses!

Would love to have super labs, and great health which you hopefully are enjoying. (I envy you...)

Been a pleasure working on you.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Atrial Fibrillation etc. CURED!

Post Number:#33  Post by eDOC » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:23 pm

Nik2201 Cardiac parameters are all super normal, A-Fib cured, electric conduction pathways/myocardium damage fully restored. His heart is far better than a transplant or that of a healthy humans/athletes' heart. It saved him from the mercy of inserting a pacemaker, life long useless meds, and supplements/minerals.
The main role being played was gene modification, having the knowledge to suppress and activate specific ones, which lead to the permanent cure of atherosclerosis, familial hypercholesteremia, A- Fib etc. and of course his patience.
Even stem cell implants might not have given such results.
Weaned him of most supplements some which he was on before the episode and some which I recommended, initially.
His life style is excellent, and doesn't require daily loaded dosages of supplements/minerals, which I ultimately would reduce to a few (once weekly, just as a prophylactic/placebo) for another 2 months.
Any cardiac abnormalities, like arrythmias, atherosclerosis, high lipids can be cured easily.
Additionally, is enjoying life long SARS-CoV-2 immunity.

eDOC!!

PS: I am treating the middle aged lady with NSCLC (Ca lungs adenocarcinoma Stage 4) who got messed by a globally reputed Cancer Hospital and now here and young handsome paraplegic man with L1 fracture (gun shot injury) might start separate threads, IF I get permission to post their labs.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

TASK-1 and Missence!!

Post Number:#34  Post by eDOC » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:18 pm

Forgot mentioning, I did use a TASK-1 inhibitor (developed by me) which played some role in curing his Atrial fibrillation. (A-Fib).
Secondly besides familial hypercholesterolemia, Nik2201 had a missense mutation which got rectified too.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Atrial Fibrillation!

Post Number:#35  Post by eDOC » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:34 am

To cure A-Fib, I have developed different protocols, based on:
1. Whether it's an issue with rhythm, rate or both.
2. Its acute, chronic, or paroxysmal.
3. Any structural damage to cardiac tissue, especially LV.
4. Cardiac parameters.

Once I know them, it's simple to cure with out the need of life long dependance on conv. meds, (beta blockers, thinners) or ablation and pace maker insertion.

Nik2201 is a lucky person to have eluded them.

eDOC!!

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: EDoc helped me with Arterial Fibrillation

Post Number:#36  Post by jimmylesante » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:05 am

You fixed all the above without using CRISPR/DNA treatment?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#37  Post by eDOC » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:03 am

jimmylesante wrote:You fixed all the above without using CRISPR/DNA treatment?

Correct, no CRISPR, Stem cell. Only 2 things a TASK-1 inhibitor and a siRNA.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Atrial Fibrillation CURE!!

Post Number:#38  Post by eDOC » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:08 pm

It looks and is simple, only once learnt.
I treat all my patients who have suffered an MI, or have symptoms of IHD, Angina etc. employing one of the protocols that fits their needs.
Titrating the dosage of TASK-1 inhib. and which gene to silence, is an art. Once done they are protected/cured for life!!

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#39  Post by eDOC » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:07 am

Enlarged, decompensated myopathic hearts are a high risk candidate for Atrial fibrillation.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Atrial Fibrillation!!

Post Number:#40  Post by eDOC » Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:35 pm

Curing it is as simple as COVID19, only downside is initial perpetual contact with the person for titrating the dosage of my developed TASK-1 inhibitor. Like COVID19 have a cure rate of 9/10. Heart is back to normal SR, normal cardiac parameters both lab values and invasive tests. None requirements for beta blockers, pace maker insertion, ablation or daily supplements/minerals. Heart simply is reborn and is as clean as can possibly be...

eDOC!!

Enjoy the read....

Don't want to start threads on TASK-1, Gene, CRISPR, Stem cells on VC Forums.

PS: @Nik2201 lucky guy, my friend stay well and read this if you didn't hear about the SE Asian lady......viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15583

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Atrial Fibrillation CURE!!

Post Number:#41  Post by eDOC » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:21 pm

How I cure it:

1. Employing my Spike removal protocol, if previously infected and/or if vaxxed with mRNA.
2. Simply using my TASK-1 inhibitor, to decrease overly expressed TASK-1 mRNA expression.

None requirements to use supplements, med. intervention and conv. beta blockers, anti arrhythmics for life.

eDOC!!

Nik2201
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#42  Post by Nik2201 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:16 am

I’ve been reading this thread from the shadows for a while now. I’ve wanted to quietly see how it’s been evolving…& I wanted to give myself some time to see how I’ve been getting on with my health. I’ve decided it’s time I give my “20 cents worth.”
Here goes:
It’s been 9 months since been admitted to hospital for Arterial Fibrillation / myocarditis. It’s also been about 9 months that I’ve been free of AF. How? Simple. eDOC.
Sounds too good to be true? You know, eDOC’s medical results as presented herein? Well, it’s true. DEFINITELY TRUE. I’m a walking example of just how good & how true it is. I was given a prognosis that I’d be living with AF for the rest of my life. I was given some complimentary Beta-blockers, blood-thinners along with repeat prescriptions for a pharmacist to fill. Then I was discharged & told to make a follow-up appointment with the cardiologist in six to eight weeks to discuss progress, bed in a long term management plan & possibly discuss physical intervention.
Well, I wasn’t going to engage in any of that jumbo-jumbo. I never took any of the recommended meds. What I did do was immediately contact eDOC.
By following eDOC’s recommendations & implementing his simple protocol(s) I’ve been AF symptom free…& feeling better than I have in ages. I’ve even been able to teach my boy some simple origami designs using the paper the prescriptions wren written on. So my hospital visit wasn’t a total loss.
On a side note I was recently contacted by the city’s leading hospital telling me that they had just opened up a new AF / myocarditis clinic (due to the recent rise in cases (post COVID/ vax???). They then asked me if I would agree to take part in a 2 year research study involving people with AF / myocarditis. I told them that perhaps I wasn’t the best candidate as I have been symptom free for months. The reply was “Great to hear your cardiologist’s management plan is working for you.” “Yeah, except that I haven’t touched any of the cardiologist’s medications since being discharged from hospital & my management plan hasn’t included anything recommended by conventional medicine.” There was an awkward silence on the phone. To ease the growing tension I decided to interject & state that I wasn’t willing to compromise my current trajectory (with eDOC) & that I was, in no uncertain terms, NOT going to take any newly developed or established pharmaceuticals recommended by the study. I thanked her for her consideration & decided to give their myopic institutionalised study a wide berth.
I think you get the picture, right? We don’t know until we do know.
Enjoy.
Nik
PS- we just recently had a so called spike in COVID cases where I live. Thanks to eDOC’s little bag of brilliance I’ve been able to watch the passing (sick) parade pass me by…again…. with no I’ll effects. I can easily sit here with a wry smile on my face giving you a nod & a wink as I repeat “we don’t know until we do.”

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#43  Post by jimmylesante » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:38 am

This is good news to hear you are doing well still 9 months is a long time.
Of course who doubted eDOC :)
Keep it up and start that book or i will write one on DMSO and it will be awful and you will complain endlessly! :lol:

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Surge in COVID19: Smart Decision!!

Post Number:#44  Post by eDOC » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:42 pm

Nik2201 wrote:PS- we just recently had a so called spike in COVID cases where I live. Thanks to eDOC’s little bag of brilliance I’ve been able to watch the passing (sick) parade pass me by…again…. with no I’ll effects. I can easily sit here with a wry smile on my face giving you a nod & a wink as I repeat “we don’t know until we do.”

I saw another spike, where you live. Just relax, my LITTLE BAG shall keep you protected FOREVER!
Waiting for your cardiac labs, that I recommended.
You are one intelligent gentleman and a great friend, I left the option for the the study to you, BUT did sincerely recommend NOT to, we conv. docs/cardiologists would mess your Atrial Fibrillation (CURED) with useless big pharma trial meds. and you'd probably be back to square 1. So you made a VERY WISE decision, not to get enrolled, they'd make all participants lab animals to try their useless modalities. Naïve may get trapped and messed for life.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Cations for Atrial Fib!! Non specific!!

Post Number:#45  Post by eDOC » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:33 am

Their usage, effectiveness is very non specific (like nonspecific meds for covid Paxlovid and much more) and require life long dependence similar to non effective conv. meds. They may help some and in others would help at certain times.
My developed cure for AF (like for COVID19) is effective in 9/10. Even most cardiologists have no clue regarding it's cure other than palliative meds. Requires having a extremely broad outlook.

BTW, the honeymoon period with beta blockers and antiarrhythmics for A-Fib is not that bad, BUT once over it's worse.....a Stroke or an MI!

eDOC!!

PS: I don't receive notifications. Can get my email from the owner i.e. Owen, IF required. Plan trading with a pharma showing keen interest.

Added:

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”