high calcium score

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

high calcium score

Post Number:#1  Post by Joanna45 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:26 pm

hi I have a friend who just got the results of her calcium score and it 2000 and she is having anxiety and I have her starting on vitamin C and L-Lysine any suggestions would be wonderful on how to lower it
thanks Joanna

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: high calcium score

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:17 am

Calcium scores respond to vitamin K supplementation. Long story, but my wife and I keep our calcium scores zero on one LEF.org super-
K pill per day, plus we take no " blood thinning" medications .

A major benefit of vitamin K supplements is the significant reduction in all cause mortality when blood levels are kept elevated .
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by Blargus » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:52 pm

Also I'm no expert but I recently read Dr. Thomas Levy's book Magnesium: Reversing disease in which he writes that magnesium supplementation is an antidote to excess calcium.

Magnesium is the agent best suited to lessen the toxicity of excess calcium, which is present in varying degrees in all adults today...This important information then begs a very important question: What can be done to lower elevated intracellular calcium levels? Arguably the single best answer to this question is magnesium. Magnesium has long been regarded as a natural, or orthomolecular, calcium channel blocker. Calcium enters cells through defined calcium channels, and agents that can block these channels will reliably reduce intracellular levels of calcium.

https://riordanclinic.org/2016/02/the-m ... magnesium/

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by pamojja » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:18 am

Don't think its that easy. See for example the story of Patrick, https://www.k-vitamins.com/index.php?pa ... -all&id=18 though he had it under control, but a simple travel vaccination made it to nought again. There is much more neccessary, than a couple of vitamins.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”