Viral cause of cancer a human discovery - 1950s

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Viral cause of cancer a human discovery - 1950s

Post Number:#31  Post by Saw » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:47 am

ofonorow wrote:I'm surprise you are still willing to to link your reputation with Cowan.
And anybody who does, eg.

Oh, that's right he thinks natural vitamin c is superior to the man made stuff. I keep forgetting :roll:

As Lanka says - Virologists disprove themselves every step of the way.

.. are in the same boat, in my opinion. And per that link, this can be explained to Cowan and others, but ignored.

You know Lanka is a virologist right? and he legally challenged the existence of the measles virus one of the most "established" viruses.
The challenge went all the way to the german high court, and he won. No evidence of measles virus.

What you (they) are peddling is not science by any stretch of the imagination.

By science I assume you mean the "Ancient ET Knowledge" Ya, I don't think any of these people get their info
from ET's, at least I don't.

Here are some facts... He he he (Not even our science knows all this - at least "public" science.)

Viruses exist.
Viruses are alive. They reproduce and they poop toxins. (These toxins cause neurological diseases)
There are many varieties and strains of each variety.
Viruses are the root cause of much chronic illness, including almost all cancer.
Viruses like the flu and COVID were engineered and RELEASED to kill people.
Viruses have been cultured in laboratories on eggs and other dairy products.
Many dangerous viruses were inadvertently included with vaccines. (at least in the beginning)
Other viruses had long coexisted with us, benign, much like beneficial gut flora.
As pollution increased from industry and pesticide use, etc., viruses faced a threat. And in order to survive mutated to eat heavy metals and other toxins.
Viruses have become stronger, more harmful, by "eating" heaving metals, pesticides, and most recently, they have learned to "eat" the toxic chemical waste falling from our skies.
When there is no food, and they are not outright killed (via protocols shared by the Medical Medium) viruses (e.g. shingles) can remain dormant in tissue.
Our current science measures viral load in the blood stream, but not viruses dormant in tissue.

This is the brief overview of the other worldly knowledge embodied in the Medical Medium series.

Story time again :roll:

Here's an interview with a fellow trying to get into court to challenge the "Virus" story.
You can learn a lot about the arguments by having a listen.

Conversations with Dr. Cowan & Friends | Ep 56: Marvin Haberland

Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#32  Post by ofonorow » Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:16 am

Oh, that's right he thinks natural vitamin c is superior to the man made stuff. I keep forgetting

No, Cowan thinks (pushes the idea) that there is such a thing as a "natural vitamin c complex" and that ascorbic acid isn't vitamin C.

Your appeal to authority is logically irrelevant. Viruses exist or they don't. The truth is the truth regardless of what one or any of our fledgling scientists think. And personally, I have no idea whether the measles virus exists. I do know that flu, COVID, Epstein-Barr, Herpes and various other viruses exist.

By the way, the people on your side are Big Pharma's (and classified military's) wet dream.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#33  Post by Saw » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:01 pm

No, Cowan thinks (pushes the idea) that there is such a thing as a "natural vitamin c complex" and that ascorbic acid isn't vitamin C.

His opinions of vitamin C are irrelevant to weather viruses have magical abilities.
But AA doesn't cure scurvy in every case, so maybe he's not wrong.

I do know that flu, COVID, Epstein-Barr, Herpes and various other viruses exist.

Covid is an obvious fraud and you have no idea if the others are legit either.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#34  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:26 pm

reverse Bingo.

If someone is perpetrating an obvious fraud (I was shocked that there are zero studies supporting his concept of a "vitamin C complex containing rutin... etc:) then why would anyone take seriously any similar representation, no matter what the subject? Cowan is a fraud. Science always has differing ideas, that is the point. If Cowan is correct, where is the science.?? We wrote that White Paper on the MOUNTAIN of science behind the ascorbic acid is vitamin C fact (can you say at least 86,000 studies and papers). BTW our White Paper proved conclusively that ascorbic acid is vitamin C - e.g., try giving a C-complex to coma patients and see how long they survive without ascorbic acid,.

I admit, I was on your side, that COVID was "something else" other than the cold virus, based on the universities who couldn't culture it in any of thousands of patients (even though they were able to find the influenza viruses). Not that my view matters one iota, but our Oracles have shared that COVID is a virus, apparently on the order of the Flu. At least there is a COVID illness, a real illness, and a LONG TERM COVID caused by weakened immune system, which triggers the activation of more common sleeping viruses. They are pretty typed lipped about COVID, so to speak.

Whether you choose to believe this material is no matter to me. I wouldn't ridicule it until I had read it, that's all. Initially I followed Linus Pauling for good reasons. After following this material for what, three or four years now, I have no qualms about sharing this information, which I now firmly believe is infallible.

This last book is very edgy. I understand why they avoided the vaccine controversy, not one word, but it is obvious to any competent reader that vaccines contain various toxins and viruses that cause many chronic conditions and diseases. In this book, they tell us that both the Flu and COVID were engineered in "classified'" medical laboratories - to kill people. Not to mention the Chem Trails revelation - the deliberate release of toxic chemical wastes, on population centers. The other side of the hill are the detox protocols to mitigate what the POWERS THAT BE are trying to do to us, poison and kill us - perhaps slowly.

And I just realized that the genius that is Dr. Thomas E. Levy, and his theory why "vitamin C is the universal antidote or anti-toxin" in Primal Panacea, and his earlier book on VITAMIN C , infectious disease and toxins, clearly explains the how and why Vitamin C will be CENTRAL to the answer for the chemical waste being dumped on us 24/7. As people become more aware (millions buy these books) then they will soon realize how important vitamin C is and can be to their continued existence. We may have a little to do with that.

I have always been receptive to the fact that ALL Medical Medium detox and antiviral protocols include multiple grams of vitamin C, and all anti-viral protocols also include multiple grams of lysine. But no, I am not the ghost writer of these books :-)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#35  Post by Saw » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:30 pm

I admit, I was on your side, that COVID was "something else" other than the cold virus

There was no nothing, just cold and flu season and your imagination.

If someone is perpetrating an obvious fraud (I was shocked that there are zero studies supporting his concept of a "vitamin C complex containing rutin... etc:) then why would anyone take seriously any similar representation, no matter what the subject? Cowan is a fraud. Science always has differing ideas, that is the point. If Cowan is correct, where is the science

Who cares what Cowan thinks about vitamin C , has nothing to do with virus theory, nor does the flat earth society.
And Cowan isn't any kind of master mind who came up with some scheme about viruses not existing.
There were lots of people way before him, David Crow comes to mind, pity he had to die right when the fake pandemic hit, like Mullis and other
key players.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”