Made in China Ascorbic Acid

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Blanko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Made in China Ascorbic Acid

Post Number:#1  Post by Blanko » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:34 pm

Anyone have any concerns about made in China manufacturing of ascorbic acid, usually by big pharma companies?

Most supplement companies buy bulk from the same Chinese sources.

Normally I don't trust China for food products. Would prefer more local manufacturing where oversight should be better.

Interested in any thoughts you have on this.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Made in China Ascorbic Acid

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:06 am

I used regular Chinese made Ascorbic Acid powder in average 25 g/d for the last 14 years. No ill effect, but remissions.

Blanko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by Blanko » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:48 pm

Well, take a look at this video:

Fake and toxic foods proliferate in China/Food safety issues are shocking, and everyone gets hurt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYr87XCAa48

Point is that China is not the best place to produce something meant your body.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by pamojja » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:05 pm

What than should the billions Chinese eat? Or the 1,4 billion Indians, just as polluted?

Fact is I experienced remission with 99,9% Chinese Ascorbic acid from conditions considered irreversible by western medicine. And yes the huge shipments of tonnes of ascorbic acid does get tested for its ascorbic acid content. In average with 25g per day of it for now 14 years.

Blanko wrote:Point is that China is not the best place to produce something meant your body.

Point is, without Chinese Ascorbic acid I wouldn't have experienced remission from irreversible chronic diseases.

And actually, if you haven't metioned yet, the whole world is heavily polluted by toxins. Now under the banner of climate change even worse and irrepairable with the 4th industrial revolution. I honestly start to believe it will be such overpopulated places like India or China, where the future of humanity will arise. With such a huge gene pool the chances are just higher, that through some rare gene-variation some people will survive the toxicity.. When westerners through their much more limited gene-pool will already be extinct.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by Saw » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:15 pm

I've mega dosed with ascorbic acid 15 years, always purchased the lowest priced powders/crystals available
usually Now,Nutribiotic or Natural Factors brand, I assume all from china. Nothing but good results here.
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”