CDS (Sodium Chlorite) Cautions - Where I differ from Andreas Kalcker

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

CDS (Sodium Chlorite) Cautions - Where I differ from Andreas Kalcker

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:09 pm

We sell Kalcker's book FORBIDDEN HEALTH (http://vitamincfoundation.org/shop) because of the effort by organized medicine to suppress this knowledge. It was not available on Amazon or anywhere else in the USA. (Coincidentally, after we started selling the book, our tiny vitamin C foundation was put through an IRS audit! Although there is no way to be certain, It seems there are powerful players interested in suppressing the knowledge about stabilized oxygen therapies.)

I personally differ with Dr. Kalcker about a few things. Dr. Kalcker often warns against taking too much vitamin C in the book and on videos.

We are also aware that he and others advocate taking CDS on a regular basis as a prophylactic. Both are serious mistakes in my opinion. IMO, for best of health, people should be taking optimal doses of vitamin C daily, and utilize CDS only when needed to fight an infection.

CDS (and MMS) are oxidants. These agents can be remarkable as part of the solution fighting infections, probably in the targeted pH based way that Dr. Kalcker describes. It is ironic that although Dr. Kalcker routinely warns against vitamin C, his own book contains an effective protocol that ends with an intravenous vitamin C infusion.

I have personally used the intravenous protocol on pg 379-380. This protocol cured an antibiotic-resistant infection when all else failed. Note that this protocol uses intravenous chlorite (MMS) immediately followed by 15 grams of intravenous vitamin C. IMO it makes sense to follow the oxidants with the antioxidant vitamin C to protect healthy cells.

Because of the success of these stabilized oxygen treatments fighting infection, some recommend CDS be taken daily as a prophylactic. I had no real opinion on this advice, until recently. I do know that genius Dr. Jerry Tennent (Healing is Voltage) recommends against daily CDS use for theoretical reasons.

My concern about regular CDS use germinated from a medical authority that I have learned to respect:

Anthony William/Medical Medium (Brain Saver, page 151) wrote:
"Chlorine Dioxide (Sodium Chlorite)

"An irritant on the intestinal tract that can kill more good bacteria and microorganisms than bad bacteria and microorganisms. When entering the bloodstream in larger dosages, it's toxic to the brain because chlorine dioxide in high dosages is damaging to neurons. When nausea occurs after ingestion of chlorine dioxide, this is the vagus nerves reacting to the toxicity."
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: CDS (Sodium Chlorite) Cautions - Where I differ from Andreas Kalcker

Post Number:#2  Post by Saw » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:18 pm

ofonorow wrote:Chlorine Dioxide (Sodium Chlorite)

"An irritant on the intestinal tract that can kill more good bacteria and microorganisms than bad bacteria and microorganisms. When entering the bloodstream in larger dosages, it's toxic to the brain because chlorine dioxide in high dosages is damaging to neurons. When nausea occurs after ingestion of chlorine dioxide, this is the vagus nerves reacting to the toxicity."

I've been curious about the gut bacteria. But what is this?
Is there a citation that goes with this or does it fall under the "Ancient ET knowledge" umbrella.
Kalker's taken CDS for 15 years, surely he would have some serious issues by now. Who knows how long Jim Humble has taken it.
Personally my use is sporadic, with max usage about a week at a time.
It's an important question, but needs a more convincing answer.
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: CDS (Sodium Chlorite) Cautions - Where I differ from Andreas Kalcker

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:19 am

Yes, if Kalcker avoids vitamin C and takes CDS daily, he is an excellent guinea pig. In theory, without antioxidant support, he should be aging rapidly. Do we have any recent pictures?

We had a regular member, Kit, who sold oxidized vitamin C, dehydroascorbic acid (DHA).. Similar theory to Kalcker. I remember seeing his picture, which did not promote confidence. If he is still around, maybe you (Kit) will chime in?

The first inclination that daily CDS may not be wise comes from Dr. Jerry Tennent, based on his theory that we need to alkalize (raise our pH). Tennent's concern was that CDS used up electrons, so that on a long-term basis it would do more harm than good. It violated his theory on how we heal. But Tennent is human, I do believe that Kalcker is wrong in believing that the antioxidant theory is wrong, etc.

As far as the new material... well, its the twilight zone, but so far, not a single error. And the recent info on how to beat coffee/caffeine withdrawal adds credibility, at least to me :-)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”