New Dry Powdered (Cellg8) Liposomes!

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

New Dry Powdered (Cellg8) Liposomes!

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:08 am

This results in many times higher blood levels of the nutrient or botanical than after not taking non Cellg8 preparations. Make your supplements better, safer, and easier to take with Cellg8 liposomes

We're being told that liposomal products can now be delivered as powders inside capsules, and that this elevates the level of the nutrient in the blood stream.

This video is supposed to explain all:

youtube direct link
https://youtu.be/0t9jnS_nobk

Transcription:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t9jnS_nobk&t=4s

How do Cellg8 powders and capsules work? At this point you already know what a Cellg8 liposome is. If you don't, Cellg8 delivery technology liposomes are made of tiny lipid bubbles that can be formed around various ingredients in a solution.

With Cellg8 powders, the lipids wrap around the actives, but without the water. Here is one way to look at it. If Cellg8 liposomes are grapes, then Cellg8 powders are raisins. These raisins can then be put into capsules for ease of use.

In the stomach, the capsule dissolves and releases the Cellg8 powder which protects the active ingredient from being degraded by stomach acid. They also protect the stomach from anything in the liposome that might be irritating and cause stomach upset.

Then after the liposomes pass into the small intestine, they plump up just like a raisin plums up when you soak it in water again- then they are ready to be absorbed into the bloodstream. The liposomes go where they are needed in the body, then release their nutrient payload.

This results in many times higher blood levels of the nutrient or botanical than after not taking non Cellg8 preparations. Make your supplements better, safer, and easier to take with Cellg8 liposomes
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: New Dry Powdered Liposomes!

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:18 pm

We've been looking for evidence that the powdered Cellg8 liposomes work as well as the standard liquid liposomes. The company provided this study of B12

https://cellg8.com/vitamin-b12-study/

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:58 pm

"My clinical opinion is that one gram of properly-produced and orally-ingested liposome-encapsulated vitamin C is as or more effective than 5 to 10 grams of vitamin C given intravenously, for an acute viral syndrome." -- Thomas E. Levy, MD

I think i am beginning to understand how and why liposomal vitamin c may be an order of magnitude more effective than intravenous vitamin C fighting acute infections. It has to do with the requirement that most nutrients, including vitamin C, have for insulin before entering cells. Liposomes have no such requirement.

Now with the new CELLg8 technology, extrapolating from the B12 study results, perhaps 5 times higher levels enter the blood stream. The question is, can this be verified?

The answer may be yes. We can run the same cost effective 'glucose" measurements that originally determined that more vitamin C enters the blood stream orally (in the first several minutes) than from the same amount from an IV/C.

We plan to start with 1 serving of PANACEA liposomal vitamin C, and then measuring the same dosage (2 Capsules) of the new PANACEA PRO Caps CELLg8 liposomes) using an Abbott glucose monitor. It should be interesting. Stay tuned!

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by pamojja » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:36 am

ofonorow wrote:We plan to start with 1 serving of PANACEA liposomal vitamin C, and then measuring the same dosage (2 Capsules) of the new PANACEA PRO Caps CELLg8 liposomes) using an Abbott glucose monitor. It should be interesting. Stay tuned!

Your logic escapes me. How could a serum glucose monitor meassure intracellular levels? - That's simply impossible.

Also remember the intracellular study of Levy himself comparing sodium ascorbate with same amount liposomal sudium ascorbate, NO higher intracellular level, but a fifty percent increase in area under the curve with liposomal.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:42 pm

I refer everyone to:

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/pdfs/BioAvailDraft10102016.pdf

I assume you meant by "intercellular," i.e. blood concentrations. The idea that for some meters, ascorbate mimics glucose making it possible to measure increases and relative differences. We are not claiming to be able to measure ascorbate inside of cells, only the availability in the blood stream.

The big topic https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11944

A look at the graphs.https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11944&start=135#p49989

The CELLg8 graphs (above and below) for B12 measurements of intercellular (blood) levels.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: New Dry Powdered (Cellg8) Liposomes!

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Thu May 18, 2023 1:14 pm

Over the years, my brother Robert has been "saved" by our PANACEA standard liquid liposomal vitamin C. As per this report from the other day, an acute infection that knocked him out after an abscessed tooth broke, was apparently stopped in its tracks with a very low dose of the new Cellg8 Panacea Pro Liposomal capsules.

TESTIMONIAL

Robert Fonorow wrote:I had a heavily worked on tooth that finally broke in half after a tough meal. I developed a quick infection that spread from my mouth and throat through my sinus cavity. I had a toothache at the site and severe pain everywhere else mentioned.

I remembered the Cell8 liposomal capsules Owen had sent me and decided to try them instead of taking the massive doses of normal powder that had worked before (it took close to 65 grams over 5 hours for an abscessed tooth years ago -yes, my teeth can be awful due to dryness at night).

I took two capsules with a lot of water on an empty stomach and then a capsule every few hours after... say 5 or 6 total? The pain and discomfort lessened within an hour and the next morning, no pain or inflammation was present. I still had a slight fever of 1 degree or so, but no pain at all.

It's not exactly scientific, but it was the only supplement or pharmaceutical that I took and the results were impressive.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”