Foods with Anti-Cancer Properties

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Foods with Anti-Cancer Properties

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:49 am

As avid forum readers know, I have been studying the Medical Medium books for years. While I don't know whether or not the information is true, or exactly where it comes from, I do know it wasn't sourced by a human being :-)

A cousin just went through surgery for a skin cancer. I went through all the foods in the book LIFE-CHANGING FOODS and created a list of foods Anthony William's source claims have anti-cancer properties.

It is interesting that one food on the list, Mangoes, not only prevents skin cancers but is a sleep aid.

e.g.

Medical Medium: Mango: Stress & Sleep Aid
https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/mango-stress-and-sleep-aid

"Mango is a miracle sleep aid."

"...mangoes are also rich in beta-carotene to strengthen and support the skin; they are even a helpful preventative for all varieties of skin cancers.

Here is the list of foods the Medical Medium claims have anti-cancer properties

Apricots
    Cherries
    Dates
    Grapes (Red)
    Lemons/LImes
    Mangoes *
    Pears
    Garlic
    Parsley
    Turmeric
    Aloe Vera
    Chaga Mushroom
    Honey (Raw)
    Red Clover
    Wild Berries (All)
    Asparagus
    Radishes
    Potatoes
    Sweet Potatoes
    Sprouts and MicroGreens

Note: Potatoes are on the list because they are a good source of lysine. As you can read below, lysine (and vitamin C) are anti-viral, and the source tells us that virtually ALL cancers are virus based.

Healing Benefits of L-Lysine
https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/healing-benefits-of-l-lysine

Note: Parsley is on the list as one of the most powerful cancer fighters because it has the ability to make the body more alkaline.

Life-Changing Foods wrote:Parsley is in a class by itself because of its skill at alkalizing all the body systems.

This alkalizing skill makes parsley helpful for preventing and battling every type of cancer."
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”