Antioxidants mean life, while oxidation means death

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Antioxidants mean life, while oxidation means death

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:19 am

Anthony William (Life-Changing Foods) wrote:“Antioxidants mean life, while oxidation means death.“

I wasn't aware that there was a controversy around the anti-oxidant theory, until I watched and read one of my heroes, Andreas Kalker, promoter of the oxidant CDS. Dr. Kalker is a high intelligent free thinker, but I believe his objection to the anti-oxidant theory is misguided. He has based his belief on the fact that CDS does seem to present a outright cure for so many conditions.. While that may be true, his often touted advise to avoid Vitamin C, is clearly wrong.

In my case, his book and protocol for CDS saved me from an amputation from a bone infection in my foot. For that I am grateful. It is interesting that while Kalcker advises avoiding ascorbate, his own book published the protocol that I used: IV/CDS immediately followed by 15 grams of intravenous vitamin C.

Thanks to Dr. Kalkcer, I believe I do understand why oxidation therapies work on parts of the body that have become ill, and thus acidic (low pH).

What if you are not ill? Kalkcer's belief is that when there is nothing to oxidize, then CDS basically does nothing. But are we sure about that?

Anthony William (Life-Changing Foods) wrote:“When you think of antioxidants, think anti-aging. Oxidation is a chemical reaction of the body’s organ tissue with an invader- that is a toxin. Antioxidants bind to both toxins and free radicals, sticking to these invaders, like fly paper so they stop oxidizing — and bundling them up for express out of the body.“

I have not studied this, but we have been led to believe that white blood cells, which have the highest concentration of ascorbate (vitamin C) in our bodies, have so much vitamin C to protect the white blood cells themselves from the oxidants (e.g. hydrogen peroxide) they use to obliterate invaders.

Perhaps, per the knowledge embodied in Anthony William's writings, white blood cells have so much vitamin C so they can use ascorbate to neutralize toxins and free radicals, per Dr. Levy's PRIMAL PANACEA theory?

In any case, I will use this topic to relay further very interesting information about antioxidants.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blanko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Antioxidants mean life, while oxidation means death

Post Number:#2  Post by Blanko » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:50 pm

By the way, what dose level does Dr. Levy purport to take daily and in which form?

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”