Ascorbate Wizard

Re: affecting my attempt to get to BT

Post by pamojja » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:13 am

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Saw » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:35 pm

Elleppo wrote:So this neuropathy I'm getting seems to get worse as I increase my vit C intake. When I wake up no neuropathy, then slowly as I'm getting to the late afternoon (by that time I would have ingested 15 grams) my neuropathy starts to worsen. By evening, it's quite irritating. I'm not blaming the vit C, something is being triggered, as I've had this feeling before. It is very similar to that of heart burn, but quite intense. I'm just worried it'll get worse as I increase to 100g.

Maybe something to consider https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10. ... 014.954124

What about one of buffered (non acid) forms of C like sodium Ascorbate. Same effect?
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Elleppo

Post by Elleppo » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:15 am

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by pamojja » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:55 am

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by pamojja » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:38 am

Elleppo wrote:OK I'll try 10 grams an hour and see what happens..

By the way, 10 grams taken in water is for me the limit, in one go. Where liquid stuhl starts. So I usually take only eight every twenty minutes.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by pamojja » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:13 am

pamojja wrote:He is well meaning, but some of his believes made from own conclusions are simply death wrong.

I apologize Owen. In this case I'm actually wrong. He does include in this document under point seven Paulings book for the general preventive regimen. Maybe only mistake to mention some of the ingredients only. Where a casual reader might wrongly think, thats it. And doesn't actually read the whole.

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by confused1 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:22 am

Saw palmetto and beta sitosterol made a huge difference for me in regard to nightly urination. Went from several times a night to once and occasionally none. Give it some time.

Elleppo

Post by Elleppo » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:26 pm

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by eDOC » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:45 pm

ALL med. issues shared by the OP in his 1st post can be treated and hopefully cured in max 12 weeks. Despite me being conventional, is on useless palliative meds.

Hope he get's well, which I highly doubt.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

Elleppo

Post by Elleppo » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:00 am

eDOC!! Ascorbate Wizard

ALL med. issues shared by the OP in his 1st post can be treated and hopefully cured in max 12 weeks. Despite me being conventional, is on useless palliative meds.

Hope he get's well, which I highly doubt.

eDOC!!

OK then in your infinite wisdom, What do you suggest?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by eDOC » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:26 am

Elleppo wrote:eDOC!! Ascorbate Wizard

OK then in your infinite wisdom, What do you suggest?

It's beyond the scope of the forums, expensive not all can afford.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:03 pm

The source of the medical medium material (it is not written by Anthony William alone) says there is really no such thing as "autoimmune disease" where the body attacks itself, and that Rheumatoid Arthritis in particular is caused by inflammation that results from the body fighting a virus. The entire eight book series provides the underlying cause of chronic illness, and various strategies for ridding the body of these various viral strains. Impossible to fairly recap all the knowledge in these books. I suggest the author of the first post elleppo consider reading the Medical Medium series from the beginning. (I am currently rereading the revised and updated first book.)

The Medium's source stresses that almost everyone is deficient and should supplement both zinc and vitamin B12 daily. Both these nutrients, as well as vitamin C are important for our immune systems, which is how we battle viruses.

As far as vitamin C, all antioxidants are beneficial fighting disease, as Dr. Levy and others explain, because all toxins are oxidants. Dr. Levy makes a compelling argument that even though magnesium is not technically an antioxidant, it behaves to reduce intracellular oxidative stress by counteracting intracellular calcium.

Knowing your bowel tolerance for vitamin C is an important tool to understand just how sick you really are (Levy would say, it helps determine how high the level of intracellular oxidative stress is). If the toxin levels would support 100 grams of vitamin C, I would suggest trying to reach that level. But know that much of what you are dealing with is most likely due to a viral infestation that requires specific anti-viral protocols in addition to vitamin C, (Lysine which is antiviral), zinc and vitamin B12.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”