Multiple manifestations of vitamin C deficiency

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

petkov.tsvetelin

Multiple manifestations of vitamin C deficiency

Post Number:#1  Post by petkov.tsvetelin » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:03 am

Hello friends,

Here is my story: I've had bleeding gums for about 10 years. I've been taking 1 g of ascorbic acid for years. They bled even when I eat a banana. Teeth was loose and poping/cracking (just the sound) all the time. I've fixed the issue few weeks ago with taking 2 grams of liposomal vitamin C for about 3 days. Everything is gone now. My jaw and teeth are tight, I can brush my teeth with toothbrush only which was impossible before starting the liposomal vitamin C.
Probably will add some 2grams of regular quali-c to boost bowel movement. Also something very strange, I've never had hemorrhoids, just some kind of strange feeling in the anus when working out without warming up. This is gone now, so probably there is connection between vitamin C levels and piles.

However, I have varicocele and inguinal hernia.
I believe these diseases are connected to collagen synthesis. What would you advise me to do?

Please help.
Last edited by petkov.tsvetelin on Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Multiple manifestations of vitamin C deficiency

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:11 pm

petkov.tsvetelin wrote:However, I have varicocele and inguinal hernia.
I believe these diseases are connected to collagen synthesis. What would you advise me to do?

I would titrate to bowel-tolerance to find my real needs, and condinue with 2/3 that amount for therapeutic maintainance dose. Of course, only with pure ascorbic acid powder. And not for bowel-tolerance unaffordable quali-c.

petkov.tsvetelin

Post Number:#3  Post by petkov.tsvetelin » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:36 am

Hey pamojja,
What brands do you recommend instead?

Thank you for responding.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by pamojja » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:15 am

Any brand with affordable 99.9% pure ascorbic acid powder. Here in Austria I get in various shops as a hundret gram bottle for €1.95. purebulk.com it the states sells it in the kgs too. Its all from China and basically the same. Here no difference, if I buy it in the supermarket or the pharmcy for three times the price.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”