Must Read: Levy's Death By Calcium Volume 2

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Must Read: Levy's Death By Calcium Volume 2

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun May 21, 2023 4:45 pm

I am finally reading a wonderful book from my friend, author and board certified cardiologist Thomas Levy, MD entitled MAGNESIUM Reversing Disease. Well, it could have been titled Death By Calcium Volume 2. The book provides an even deeper understanding of just how dangerous "intracellular" calcium is. Magnesium is the white horse saving the day as the natural calcium antagonist.

Magnesium: Reversing Disease: Levy MD, Jd: 9780998312408: Amazon.com: Books
https://www.amazon.com/Magnesium-Reversing-MD-JD-Levy-ebook/dp/B083LM4NXP/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2FA1VF95NLB5T&keywords=magnesium+book+dr+thomas+levy&qid=1684707184&sprefix=levy+magnesium%2Caps%2C150&sr=8-1

I am reminded that virtually every heart condition can be traced to a magnesium deficiency, a common deficiency that an estimated 70 percent of Americans have. And, that these conditions are easily reversed with adequate magnesium supplementation.

For example these words in the Heart section reminded me of the thousands, maybe millions who now have irregular heartbeats after trusting the COVID vaccinationws.

Thomas E Levy, MD wrote:Arrhythmias

Arrhythmias are heart conditions in which the heartbeat is irregular, too fast, or too slow. Many of the most common arrhythmias are associated with low magnesium levels and a large percentage of arrhythmia patients even have documented intracellular magnesium deficiencies...

the irregular heart beats .... and even chaotic in nature (atrial fibrillation)....

Many clinicians have been effectively preventing and treating these arrhythmias with magnesium for many years. The incidence of premature contractions, of both ventricular and supraventricular origin, have been clearly lessened by the oral administration of magnesium over a 30-day period.

Spoiler altert: Heart benefits are the tip of the iceberg.

The book is so compelling that it made me wonder why the Medical Medium doesn't say more about or recommend magnesium. It turns out that the MM source does recommend magnesium glycinate, in at least 75 percent of supplement recommendations. (Only vitamin C, zinc and vitamin B12 are recommended more often.) And I note that the MM source says it doesn't waste words on what is already known, and focuses on what is not yet known or little understood.

Recommended daily oral doses of mg range from 250 to 400 mg.

The form of magnesium MM recommends is well absorbed and NOW foods is a great company

Amazon.com: NOW Supplements, Magnesium Glycinate 100 mg, Highly Absorbable Form, 180 Tablets : Health & Household
https://www.amazon.com/Supplements-Magnesium-Glycinate-Absorbable-Tablets/dp/B07NWMVMT1/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3N23Y8GTU88G0&keywords=now+food+magnesium+glycinate&qid=1684708015&sprefix=now+food+magn%2Caps%2C137&sr=8-5

In fact, many new forms of magnesium are well absorbed avoiding the loose stools issues. Livon has an exciting liposomal magnesium l-threonate designed for brain health. I will be reporting on its effectiveness in my wife's Parkinson's.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Must Read: Levy's Death By Calcium Volume 2

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Mon May 22, 2023 11:07 am

We at the Vitamin C Foundation are among the few who are aware of Fred Klenner, MD, the pioneer in intravenous vitamin C. We know about his work curing polio in the 1950s. He cured 100% of the patients using intravenous vitamin C, and gave a presentation to the American Medical Assocation (which was ignored because of the advent of the Salk polio vaccine.)

How many know that a French doctor, Neveu, had the same success using magnesium (chloride). This is from Dr. Levy's book MAGNESIUM Healing Disease

Thomas E Levy MD JD wrote:Regarding magnesium's pathogen-fighting qualities, a review of some older literature reveals that magnesium chloride alone, given orally several times daily, has cured acute polio, even when significant paralysis had already developed (see below). The physician reporting these stunning results, Dr. Augusto Neveu, also found magnesium chloride to be highly effective against other infections as well, including in animals. Another author also wrote on the effects of magnesium chloride on infectious disease in animals and humans.

History of the French discoveries visa vis magnesium chloride: https://www.rubysemporium.org/health/homeo/magnesium-chloride.html
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Steve Brown
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Must Read: Levy's Death By Calcium Volume 2

Post Number:#3  Post by Steve Brown » Thu May 25, 2023 5:39 pm

My own experience with irregular heartbeat is that a balanced mix of magnesium, calcium, sodium, and potassium ascorbates works better than magnesium alone for restoring normal heart rhythm. Maintaining normal heart rhythm also involves ensuring I get enough of those minerals in my diet. I even replace about 15% of the salt in my diet with potassium chloride or KCl. That is what works for me. It should be noted that magnesium and calcium cations can each bind to two ascorbate anions, whereas sodium and potassium cations can bind to only one ascorbate anion. I take that into account when formulating the mix of ascorbates I take, aiming for equal amounts of ascorbate, including hydrogen ascorbate or ascorbic acid. In other words, 1 mole of magnesium ascorbate is equivalent to 2 moles of sodium ascorbate, in terms of vitamin C activity.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”