Tomato juice prevents bowel tolerance allows high dose oral C?

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Telefunk
Contributor
Contributor

Tomato juice prevents bowel tolerance allows high dose oral C?

Post Number:#1  Post by Telefunk » Fri May 26, 2023 3:26 pm

Does anyone know the link to the site that claimed blending ascorbic acid with tomato juice allowed megadosing without bowel tolerance? I don't know if it was here or on a liposome board but that was the claim.

EDIT: I found the link on Earthclinic
https://www.earthclinic.com/supplements/vitamin_c.html?toc=High-Dose+Vitamin+C+Therapy&ratingvalue=5&sortby=latest

Code: Select all

High-Dose Vitamin C Therapy
Posted by Sdk (Ontario, Canada) on 10/11/2013
5 out of 5 stars

How to Reconstitute Ascorbic Acid into Organic Form:

Dear sirs. As much as I appreciate buffering of ascorbic acid with lets say sodium bicarbonate, a much better way has been devised by one Jan Hromada in Czech Republic, who has passed the information into public domain. Ascorbic acid being rather a strong acid quite readily replaces many other organic acids in fruits and also readily ties to red pigments, for example betanins.

Jan Hromada has found out through his keen observation and following research, that tomatoes are one of the ideal red vegetables for this purpose, even if they are not of the best quality.

When 5g of crystalline ascorbic acid is blended with one whole average field tomato, a person can digest at least 40g of ascorbic acid (spread through out a day) in this form without the usual consequences of ascorbic acid overdose. Well, at least I can and I am not alone. I found this form even more accetable than liposomal C form. I believe that this information will further help many people to appreciate what high oral dosing of vitamin C can do for them.

With kind regards, Slavek.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”