Scum of the earth, EU vitamin C vendor (Alexandru Calin) - WARNING

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

MrJoules

Scum of the earth, EU vitamin C vendor (Alexandru Calin) - WARNING

Post by MrJoules » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:40 am

I strongly recomend against using this guy as a vendor, he has no morals!

Its better to use a vendor that acully is a good human. Ive bought bicarbonate from him before, and few months back i asked if he sells DMSO, no respons. This time i asked if i can buy his IV saline bags (so i can use the dmso) and he straight up told me he dosent wanna sell to me!? so just because i asked about a product he dosent sell, im now banned to buy the other supplies. What a complete censored. how can someone be that cold !?

Got my DMSO now, but no IV bags.

Were in europe can this be bought?

No need to buy from this scum, his overpriced vitamin C. Buy it for a fraction of the price at
https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/vi ... 25273.html

Or 5x the dose per ml aka 500mg istead of 100mg, 100ml, for 23 dollar....
https://www.vetnpetdirect.com.au/produc ... 1662371876

Or buy the super anti cancer agent amygdalin
https://www.amygdalin.co.uk/injectable- ... in-uk.html

Dont buy from this a##hole!

Mireya

Re: Scum of the earth, EU vitamin C vendor (Alexandru Calin) - WARNING

Post by Mireya » Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:56 am

Please ban this user @MrJoules

this user has inappropriate language!
advertise some Pharma companies and some medical unauthorized supplies!
No one is obliged to sell to him if he does not have a valid license!

caroline_v
Contributor
Contributor

Post by caroline_v » Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:02 am

Agree.
Ban this user @MrJoules who signed up today and started publishing bad words and unauthorized links!
I think he represents BIG Pharma who want to destroy any trace of alternative treatments!
Ban forever @MrJoules

MrJoules

Post by MrJoules » Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:48 am

caroline_v wrote:Agree.
Ban this user @MrJoules who signed up today and started publishing bad words and unauthorized links!
I think he represents BIG Pharma who want to destroy any trace of alternative treatments!
Ban forever @MrJoules

Saw your post in alexandrus thread. so its ok for you to link sites that treat members bad, but its not ok for me to talk about it? Why do you make comercial posts for people that treat cancer patients like s##t?

Mireya wrote:Please ban this user @MrJoules

this user has inappropriate language!
advertise some Pharma companies and some medical unauthorized supplies!
No one is obliged to sell to him if he does not have a valid license!

If someone with cancer is denied to buy a damn saline bag, cause he dident buy vitamin C for 100s of dollars, he is not suppose to offically talk about this incredibly bad sellers morals? Are you kidding me?

Did you miss that the vendors i linked are pharma grade and one is even vet grade, wich some claim is even higher then the grade for humans as they are suppose to be for competing horces that are worth millions

This site isent for payed comercial sponsors right, this site is to help eachother find good vendors. or have i missed something?

For mod: I took a print of this thread and emailed it to the seller, so i bet one of the two that responded (if not both) are the seller himself. Nobody in there right mind would ask to get a member that got treated bad, to get banned... spec when he helped the forum out with 3 vendors and a entirely new medicin for cancer, thats even pharma grade. So you must be alexandru... great that this information is for everyone to see.

Who wanna buy your 100mg ml vitamin c for high price when one can buy 5 times the amount.. for 23 dollars....

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:28 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”