Intravenous DMSO - The correct dosing %

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

MrJoules

Intravenous DMSO - The correct dosing %

Post by MrJoules » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:49 am

Im looking for anyone that got experience with DMSO iv, wich i think a mod here got.

From what i see in the litterature, its recomended at max 10%, so 50ml in 500ml saline bag, over 3 hours

But i came across a post here, where the mod had done waay higher % and in a very short time. and he seemed to have alot of experience with it. how come you came to this conclusion vs the mayor clinics that do dmso iv only use it over 3 hours n 10% max. i know it can damage bloodcells at higher % but is the 10-15% very very conservative ?

I have severe lymphedema and scar tissue all over the body, and spraying a 70% dmso REALLY reset alot of the lymph.
but did nothing for the muscle contractions, as it feels like noodles all over the body, making it harder to workout and contract tissue.

I might do dmso IV. oral have no helping at all for this. so i was chocked how well a spray worked, basically transformed infornt of my eyes while it burned into the tissue.

I think dmso might be my only chance do disolve these noodles of scar tissue/damaged lymph. And if i can only do 10% over 3 hours, that will be an incredible length of time and treatments vs if i can do the treatment a mod talked about, both short injection + like double the dose. think he used like 30-40% dmso in 100ml or whatever it was, something like that

Anyone know wich mod im talking about? He said in a post he will take a break from the forum. so maby he is gone..

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Intravenous DMSO - The correct dosing %

Post by confused1 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:31 pm

Probably eDOC is the member you're looking for.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”