Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Shutdown of Power Grid Likely - Good Time to Stock up on Vitamin C

Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:39 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Shutdown of Power Grid Likely - Good Time to Stock up on Vitamin C

Post by Blargus » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:45 pm

Thanks for the tip will make an effort. Although New Testament says to rely on providence but both approaches might be wise.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:58 am

A massive power outage and/or famine could be made easier thru some preparation. As my Sheriff Brother-in-law says, "Stock up on ammo." Starving people would be roaming looking for food.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Saw » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:58 am

Cyberattacks coming, WEF has already declared a (year?) ago within in the next 2 years major cyber attacks will happen.
This week ER's in US shut down from "attacks". Last year WEF had scheduled a cyber attack drill but cancelled, and just by coincidence
the banking system went down here in Canada that exact (scheduled) day. If you didn't have cash you couldn't buy. Have lots of cash on hand.
Twice in 2020 I had my bank account locked, no one at the bank knew why, I was ok because I preemptively stock piled cash.
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:29 pm

Blargus wrote:Thanks for the tip will make an effort. Although New Testament says to rely on providence but both approaches might be wise.

Providence may be large interstellar star ships :-) (If I remember my Revelation, when you see these ships, be wearing all white!)

I was reading (again) the great book The Truth by Robert Barry. Yes, I do take with a grain of salt.. (He says, "if Christ was the first, then he (Barry) am the last.")

Barry's depiction of our unavoidable near future makes Revelation look like Child's play.

Your fear and pain will grow exponentially and then you will turn on each other -- "Brother will hand over brother to death, and father his child; children will turn against parents and have them put to death (Matthew 10:21)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by confused1 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:23 pm

Hey Owen, been awhile since I bought any but do you still have a deal on liposomal c?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:39 pm

confused1 wrote:Hey Owen, been awhile since I bought any but do you still have a deal on liposomal c?

Check our clearance section

https://inteligentvitaminc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=10

We have been known to provide a few free jars of the new CellG8 "super" Liposomal, to those willing to provide written feedback. Email me or call us.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”