Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

FEMA and FCC Plan Nationwide Emergency Alert Test for Oct. 4, 2023 includes 5G

Post by ofonorow » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:07 pm

FEMA and FCC Plan Nationwide Emergency Alert Test for Oct. 4, 2023
https://www.fema.gov/press-release/20230803/fema-and-fcc-plan-nationwide-emergency-alert-test-oct-4-2023

Many are prudently recommending turning off 5G phones during this test. Dr. Bryan Ardis and others have noticed the circular nano-sized beads in the COVID Vaccine vials and in the blood of Vaxxed patients. Ardis has gone so far to identify the company that makes these "containers."

The fear is that at a certain 5G frequency, these containers will resonate releasing toxins, targeting the already Vaxxed.

Marburg, E-coli, Venoms, etc. reportedly have been embedded in the lipid nanoparticles contained in the COVID vaxxx. A conspiracy theory states that these stores of toxins can be released via an 18 ghz signal from the 5G towers that have been installed all over the US. Could this be real? Watch and decide for yourself. If true the problem will be blamed on a "Marburg/Ebola virus."

Watch: 5G Activated Marburg Apocalypse?? (5 min video)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/zS3qD2RSzXMG/

There are other reasons to limit EBS test access to your phone.

White Hats to Disable Phones, Mobile Devices During FEMA EAS Test on October 4
https://realrawnews.com/2023/09/white-hats-to-disable-phones-mobile-devices-during-fema-eas-test-on-october-4/

If the October 4 test date is postponed, the back-up testing date will be October 11.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: FEMA and FCC Plan Nationwide Emergency Alert Test for Oct. 4, 2023 includes 5G

Post by Saw » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:51 am

Callender sites this paper as evidence, and it does exist...
https://www.stratcom.mil/Portals/8/Docu ... 114016-887

If the oct 4 claim turns out to be true I'm not sure turning your phone off would be enough.
Might be safer in a rural setting. I walked my local Walmart last night and got 200+ of these hidden unknown Mac (BLE)
addresses. These people are walking beacons for some purpose.
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: FEMA and FCC Plan Nationwide Emergency Alert Test for Oct. 4, 2023 includes 5G

Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:39 am

I was thinking it would be really silly, not to mention awful, for them to try and destroy the entire country this way? (Unless this is what the illegal immigration surge is for?)

I sort of agree, why do anything? If it happened, it would not be a minor even. It would be the apocalypse. I heard Stu Peters say they think almost 60% of the USA has had at least one COVID vaccination.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:39 pm

The Universe just directed me to this amazing video... Not only am I turning off my phone tomorrow (Wed) at 1 pm CST, I'm wrapping the phones in foil and putting them in a microwave!

https://odysee.com/@psinergy:f/trim.D5E8F851-4FF8-483C-B72A-7590D29617E2:4

She sure sounds nuts, and I hope she is, and ignorance is bliss... However, something rings true (after the first sentence.. I wish she had said "secret" space force.)

Talk about a deep, deep, deep, deep state, that somehow police forces know about?

And could this be controlling Congress people?

Some of the "crazier" sounding Medical Medium stuff is about the yet undiscovered "radio" thyroid hormones..thyroid communicates over radio with other organs

So there is that.. And trying to create an artificial telepathic connection, say between soldiers would be worthy of research.

But if they can really control a person, based on DNA, why use that program that can hack and accelerate cars, e.g., that killed that Indiana Congresswoman? Maybe they didn't have her DNA?

I wasn't going to bother with the phone tomorrow, but this is another reason to not only turn off our phones tomorrow at 2 pm EST, 1 pm (CST) - our support phones will be down - but wrap them in foil and put the phone in the microwave!

Don't forget to turn them back on in an hour

This also dovetails with the Janet Phelan (journalist in hiding) book that reveals the parallel water systems that can target water-based bioweapons to cities, apartments, even individual homes. The covert project that was started she says in 1972.

They must not have RFK Jr's DNA, or he knows the countermeasures.

That was a good intro, but if anyone follows her, let us know how we can defeat this.

Again, thanks Universe for ruining my day...
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:13 pm

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:51 am

Back to the 5G issue and today's test of the Emergency Broadcast System

I'm late to the game on this, but I'm starting to agree with Saw that getting to a rural area outside the range of any 5G signal is the only way to avoid the "resonant" signal that would make the "beads" found in the vaccination vials unstable, and thus release the supposedly toxic contents.

The resonant signal (probably) would NOT come from the phone, it would come from the 5G Tower.

Thanks to realrawnews.com (which Norton now flags as a "malicious weg site.") I think we know that Putin ordered all 5G cell Towers in Russia destroyed. (This from an FSB source to realrawnews)

Thanks to the http://www.whatdoesitmean.com - Putin, at that the time of this writing, is in a nuclear bunker, after declaring a country-wide nuclear attack drill.

Everyone who has recently vaccinated in range of a 5G Tower is in theory at risk. (I find it hard to believe these nano-beads would persist in the body, unlike the replicating mRNA spike proteins that the Vax creates without an "off switch. Where would these nano-beads persist? Maybe in fat cells?)

So if you read this before 2:30 pm EST, and know where you can drive to lose your 5G signal - go have a picnic, have a nice day, especially if for some reason you have been recently boosted.

Barring that, thanks to Bryan Ardis (See: https://rumble.com/v10zxpu-complete-3-p ... -19-c.html) we know that nicotine is the antidote for the bioweapon. Go to the store NOW, buy nicotine patches and weat at least 7 mg 24/7 for six days.

Of course, thanks to Dr. Levy and Linus Pauling (and Fred Klenner!) we know that high-dose vitamin C is the universal antidote for any toxin, so prepare for the cold season :-) Like DO IT today!

I wish I understood the physics of whether one being submerged in water would protect by changing the resonant frequency of the 5G signal...

I was thinking about wasting some aluminum foil to see how much is needed to protect the phone (and thus one being wrapped in it) from the 5G signal... I haven't been Vaxd, so lower priority today.

BTW - there is something fishy about Google/Chrome and the above Rumble link. I suspect a dirty trick, i.e., that they have a way to silently block web addresses without telling you. I was trying to help a person who says she can never make any of these Ardis links to work from her phone. The video hangs and won't load (Browser?). I had her switch her browser to duckduckgo.com, may have helped some, but she finally downloaded the Rumble app, searched on "Ardis Adams" and found the video and was finally able to watch.

Thanks to therumormillnews.com and the story from Alex Jones about the 5G resonance "issue."

realrawnews has reported that the military doesn't know where FEMA is going to broadcast the signal from, but the reason they reportedly resorted to shooting down a 767 with a lot of high-level FEMA staffers on their way back from Maui may have been an attempt to thwart this EBS broadcast.

Lets hope the military is able to stop the broadcast. (From the FEMA press releases, this test was originally scheduled for Aug 11, 2023)

Another good (or bad) thing is that such a resonant 5G signal might resonate with the vials of Vax in storage or in drug stores. The resonance is probably tuned for inside the human body, and releasing the toxins in these vials might not be such a good thing for people about to be Vax'd. And that may be the real intent... Make all future shots highly toxic.. hmmm.

Sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes..
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Saw » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:40 am

Oct 4, I don't understand why they would announce such an attack, they can pulse the emf at higher frequencies whenever and wherever they want.
Although they do seem to be an occult bunch, maybe they like ceremonies? :twisted: . Personally I think this guys thinking is closer to the mark. With or with Oct 4.
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:29 am

A word to the wise. This short video is medical doctor Lee Merritt (former military and bioweapons expert) with her rationale why you should turn off ALL electronics.

Dr. Lee Merritt | Caution October 4th | 11th
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=230172

W hours and counting
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:43 pm

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”