Can you mix [Vitamin C] with my morning Green tea and Lemon ?

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Can you mix [Vitamin C] with my morning Green tea and Lemon ?

Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:51 am

I tried the Vitamin C last night with all my other vitamins.

Question can you mix a scoop with my morning Green tea and Lemon ? Let me know what you think

If the tea is cold, i.e., "iced" tea, probably there would be no issue.

Vitamin C reacts quickly, and I fear that heat would break it down before it could be used inside your body.

We also know that while it is good to take vitamin C frequently, to keep blood levels constant, however there is a loss of 50% in four hours when mixed in water.

My own daily procedure is to fill a water bottle with Berkey filtered water, add the Cardio-C (and in my case, I sip throughout the day, so I add extra vitamin C powder to account for the loss over time) and then add some juice, either pure or freshly squeezed orange or natural all cranberry juice -- my favorite,. (]Personally I find that Simply Cranberry Juice cocktail on grocery stores in my area delicious when mixed with Cardio-C).

BTW, I'd also like to mention that I have lost my fear of taking vitamin C with sugar (I use pure glucose). I now believe that you can and should take as much fruit (and vegetables) as you can eat, and that the insulin produced from the glucose in the fruits will help the vitamin C, lysine (and in fact all nutrients) enter cells. Lemon in water if good too.

And while fats in the diet may not cause heart disease, per se, it turns out that fats in the blood stream do "gum up the works" and block glucose (and vitamin C) from entering cells. So any effort to reduce fat in the diet should help your cause immensely.

Once the Medical Medium gave me this basic understanding, I can see and measure it directly with my continuous glucose monitoring. I happen to love cheese and pizza, but after I eat high fat meals, my sugars shoot through the roof and are hard to control. Stay low fat, add a few veges, and sugars (and presumably vitamin C) quickly leave the blood stream and enter cells.

Stay well.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”