Marik IV/protocol fails in new JAMA study

A discussion of Paul Marik's remarkable new therapy that cures a major killer in hospitals: Sepsis

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

greg9840

Marik IV/protocol fails in new JAMA study

Post Number:#1  Post by greg9840 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:01 pm

So, here we go again.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/a ... ct/2769467
The previous big study made patients wait an average of something like 27 hours to be treated. Marik was outraged and said the patients were practically dead by the time they were treated. So, what's the scoop on this new study in JAMA? I don't have access to the full study so I don't know the average time delay for treatment. I wonder if they did the same thing again.

dectiri
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Marik IV/protocol fails in new JAMA study

Post Number:#2  Post by dectiri » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:13 pm

I don't know if it will mean anything about what pro-MARIK cocktail's future inside the halls of HHS will be, but i listened to a podcasted group phone call [link was on mewe at Dr Saul's page iirc].. but i was at least encouraged to see that there was a fellow inside DHHS whose title and job was to CO-ORDINATE the ICU DOCTORS' ACCESS TO INFO and the guy was adamant that Marik's opinions on PROMPT TREATMENT be demanded... There was a lot of technical exchanges between the guy, Marik and others about fine points of administering the cocktail... Served my simple need to see some transparency in co-ordination to help ICU doctors cope.. otherwise we were not getting through with the NCT#04264533 [high dose IV_C trials] news except for posting it in comments on doctor's YOUTUBE channels... ttyll

Return to “Sepsis Cure: IV/C, Hydrocortisone and Vit B1 Protocol”