It is possible to start the Fat Burning protocol today

Focus on Hong Kong Dr. Leung's vitamin B5 discovery that megadoses of pantothenic acid maintain metabolism of a calorie deficit, leading to sustained weight loss without hunger, weakness or ketosis

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

It is possible to start the Fat Burning protocol today

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:18 am

I also wanted to order the Vitamin B5 Fat Burn Technology instead of the Vitamin C just for this month's autoship. I received the info card in my order and want to try it.

Thank you in advance for instructions or assistance with this. It's greatly appreciated. I love the products you have. Cardio C saved my life and a few other people I referred it to.

At this time, we only have one B5 Fat Burn product available, our Liposomal B5.

Before we send the liposomal B5 product, you should know the liposomal product is intended as an add-on to the main B5 Fat Burn Technology drink - which won't be available until March 2019. (The liposomal just so happened to arrive first).

Know this, you may start the Leung 10 gram per day vitamin B5 program today - with pills. We recommend NOW foods 500 mg pantothenic acid capsules, 2500 mg X 4 Times daily.

If you adopted Dr. Leung's protocol, then we believe our new liposomal may reduce the amount of ordinary B5 required for the fat-burning effect, e.g. without ketosis. (According to Leung's papers, if you enter ketosis on a keto-genic diet, you would require more B5).

We also highly recommend Ari Whitten's wonderful (albeit hypnotically repetitive) book FOREVER FAT LOSS. We agree with Ari, who doesn't yet know that his main objectives can be had even more effortlessly by taking 10 g vitamin B5 along with his program.

(***Ref: A Stone that Kills two Birds: How Pantothenic Acid Unveils the Mysteries of Acne Vulgaris and Obesity Department of Surgery. Hong Kong Central Hospital. Hong Kong Lit-Hung Leung. M.D. Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine Vol. 12, No. 2, 1997)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: It is possible to start the Fat Burning protocol today

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:49 am

If you read this and are interested in our new B5 Fat Burn Technology drink at 50% off, you can use coupon (redemption code ASCORBADE) at checkout,

https://inteligentvitaminc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=77

From my personal experience so far (down to 211 lbs from a high around 250 lbs before starting vitamin B5) I think our product can turn body builder's into "supermen" (at least feel like that during and after working out) but the weight-loss protocol and benefits can be had simply by following Jason Fung's intermittent fasting protocols. Intermittent fasting is easy, hunger does not persist, and weight loss can become permanent. I think combining IF with high B5 while prudent, may or may not be necessary to lower the body weight set point.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by johnjackson » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:59 pm

weight loss permanent?
so i can use b5 to get down to 10% bodyfat, then I'll never get fat again? no matter how many pizzas/ice cream I eat?
sign me up!!

I undertand how Ephedrine+caffenine works, that only increases metabolism 3%(but really works by preventing LBM loss and killing hunger)
2,4 dinitrophenol, and EC uncoupler, works by making the Electron Transport chain more ineffecient(which the energy comes off as hot, which is why people die from DNP use)

how does taking more B5 make me burn fat?
via the link
https://inteligentvitaminc.com/cart/ind ... ucts_id=77
1,2 gram vit C
65mg niacin
52mg MG
1.2 gram b5

I'm confused, because like unlike EC, or even DNP, I'm not adding anything to the body, I am just supplying MORE of a substrate

like if you told me
you drink 3 glasses water a day

but drink 15 glasses and you'll lose FAT! FOREVER!!

i take B vitamins complex already, so if I take 4x as much, I"ll lose fat??
how much b5 to lose fat?
will this increase my metabolism?
will I get hyper like with EC stack?
or get HOT and tired like with DNP?
or will it kill my appetitie?
or burn sturbborn fat like Yohibine HCL+caffenine?

I'm ready to buy!
placebos work great too!
!
placebo effect----https://www.cracked.com/article_21932_7-creepy-things-your-mind-can-trick-your-body-into-doing.html

even on dogs? links to studies in article

look, I'm not being negative, I've tried moslty everytihing that claims it does stuff to lose fat
nicotine, the stuff in cigarettes, works mostly by killing hunge(pst hypthalamus) which is why when you stop smoking, people gain weight cause they want the Dopamine RUSH That smoking would give them!!

if this is real and not a placebo, explaining how it works would be great!
thx
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:36 am

Hopefully the new ketosis topic answered your questions about how and why high vitamin B5 works. This knowledge requires an understanding of Coenzyme A.
http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=14310
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by johnjackson » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:26 am

ofonorow wrote:Hopefully the new ketosis topic answered your questions about how and why high vitamin B5 works. This knowledge requires an understanding of Coenzyme A./url]

not really
you dont need to be in ketosis to lose weight
you dont need more COa to lose weight
more wrong info, despite your "guru" promoting b5 :(

what is b5?
Pantothenic acid is essential for the the synthesis of coenzyme A (CoA). Coenzyme A may act as an acyl group carrier to form acetyl-CoA, and other related compounds; this is a way to transport carbon atoms within the cell. The transfer of carbon atoms by coenzyme A is important in cellular respiration, as well as the biosynthesis of many important compounds, such as fatty acids, cholesterol, and acetylcholine.

Acetyl-CoA is used in the condensation of oxaloacetate to citrate at the initiation of the TCA cycle. From the TCA cycle, acetyl-CoA can also initiate the fatty acid synthesis pathway (Combs 2008).

so people who starve to death, arent getting any b5???

Nutrition in 2019
NEVER eat fruit because sugar makes you fat
NEVER EAT fat because fat makes you fat
NEVER eat protein bc that makes you fat AND hurts your kidneys
NEVER eat carbs bc insulin makes you fat
So just NEVER eat

EVER

but that makes you fat bc starvation mode!! :D
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

Return to “Orthomolecular Weight Loss”