Questions for Medical Medium's Divine Source

The discussion of advanced medical knowledge now channeled through the Medical Medium Anthony William. This knowledge amounts to perfect Naturopathy. Knowing what causes chronic and other disease, the followers of Linus Pauling extend Naturopathy with human-based nutritional science Pauling called orthomolecular (right molecules) in therapeutic amounts.

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Questions for Medical Medium's Divine Source

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:06 am

For an overview of Anthony Williams and his work, see this post: https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14361

First, I would like to thank the non-human intelligence that has provided the information to Anthony, the so-called "spirit" of compassion. I am having trouble sleeping at night, because of the excitement knowing we all have access to infallible, God-like medical information.

Should Anthony becomes a member of this forum, (perhaps at the suggestion of the spirit) here are some of the questions i would ask Anthony to ask the spirit. Please post any others you can think of.

#1. What is the purpose of the GULO genetic defect that prevents we human beings from making their own vitamin C in our livers? (Irwin Stone has suggested it was for population control, in that scurvy has controlled a human population that would have otherwise ballooned out of control centuries if not millennia ago.)

#2, There are claims currently that a nutritional means exists to restore GULO gene function in our DNA causing us to start making our own endogenous vitamin C out of glucose. Is this true and does the product work? Or can you share another way?

#3, Should we want to live for 800 years, like humans during the time of the biblical Noah, can you tell us how to extend our telomeres? Or provide the information that prevents certain death from telemore shortenning?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Questions for Medical Medium's Divine Source

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:43 am

So I had another question, based on the following questions and exchange with a natural healer via email, i.e., how could vitamin C be both vital for nutrition (and anti-viral) and also the primary detoxifyer? If it helps bring nutrients into cells, how can it "know" to bring toxic substances out?

Then I read a few more pages in Liver Rescure - and the conundrum melted away. Thought problem solved. Answer below, or, I may encourage you to read, and answer for yourself. (We also learn that the liver apparently creates its own targeted liposomes :-)

Here is a record of the email exchange - before I read the Liver Rescue chapters on Vitamin Storage and Toxicity.

Does mixing aa with vinegar impact it's potency or effect it? (I thought so but it's been awhile since HS chemistry)

Unknown - but I doubt Ascorbic Acid will combine with the acids chemically.

However, new knowledge, (Medical Medium - Anothony William), is that "sugars" in fruits combine with nutrients, such that glucose drives nutrients into cells. Since vitamin C shares the same insulin mediated pathway into cells, we are assuming for now, until clarified, that the vitamin C is the vehicle, or "compound" that drives nutrients into cells.

The only thing in the case of vinegar is to experiment, because it does sound like a good idea.

We do know that vitamin C chelates with just about anything. A recent poster at our forum found data that Iron-Ascorbate may be the only way to get iron in certain parts of the body where it is needed, etc.

And Owen is currently struggling with the known property of Vitamin C to Chelate heavy metals out of the body, with this new-found knowledge, that ascorbate may play a role, secondary to glucose, helping to drive nutrients into cells. How can it do both? (Glutathione may help explain the anti-toxin effect)

And are there any amino acids to avoid mixing with aa?

What we know from Sherry Lewin (Vitamin C: Its Biology and Medical Potential (1976) is that acorbic acid (which doesn't make it to the intestines by the way, according or our research and the new sourse) so lets answer the question when taken as sodium ascorbate, combines with aminos in proteins, and the aminos protect ascorbate from being destroyed during digestion. Combining with proteins thus makes vitamin C more bioavailable and allow more into the blood stream.

Again, the new source of knowledge that Owen is investigating prefers Ester-C (which we were hesitant to recommend because it seemed too good, and "unnatural" because experiments showed that it brought so much C into the blood stream. We were stupid.) And the Medical Medium source explains that sugars from Fruits make into the blood stream in 3 to 6 minutes, and do not make it to the intestinal lining, which corresponds exactly with what we discovered about ascorbic acid. Vitamin C, as ascorbic acid, it enters the blood stream (at least on an empty stomach) in 3 minutes..

Anyway I'll be posting these good questions, and hopefully improved answers at our forum

I will post the answer to the question of how vitamin C can work both miracles - anti viral, nutritional and anti-toxin tomorrow.

In the mean time, as readers decide to find out what this is all about, please keep track of information that seems contrary to what you think you know, as per our turnaround visa vis Ester-C. The knowledge that glucose is more important than vitamin C to our existence, laying a foundation for the HOW and WHY the GULO defect evolved, etc.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Questions for Medical Medium's Divine Source

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:39 pm

Per Unknown Causes of Alzheimer's podcast, are you wrong or did Anthony get it wrong that the brain is mostly glycogen, or, did the USDA measure fat/carbohydrates wrong?

ofonorow wrote:
and in fact the brain, contrary to popular belief is mostly carbohydrate.

Not exactly:

https://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/be ... cts/3461/2

Beef, variety meats and by-products, brain, raw

Calorie Information
Amounts Per 100g Serving

Calories 143 (599 kJ)

From Carbohydrate 3.7 (15.5 kJ)

From Fat 92.9 (389 kJ)

From Protein 46.4 (194 kJ)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Medical Medium Inspired Orthopathy (Orthomolecular Naturopathy)”