Why sugar is sweet

The discussion of advanced medical knowledge now channeled through the Medical Medium Anthony William. This knowledge amounts to perfect Naturopathy. Knowing what causes chronic and other disease, the followers of Linus Pauling extend Naturopathy with human-based nutritional science Pauling called orthomolecular (right molecules) in therapeutic amounts.

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Why sugar is sweet

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:34 am

Prior knowledge, that sugar, and thus carbohydrates, were unnecessary and probably bad, made me (for one) wonder why it tastes so good? How and why would we evolve to find the taste of sugar so pleasing :?:

My theory was that it was because at some point in evolution, not long ago, our ancestors, like most species that still exist, created vitamin C out of glucose. In other words, it was the important need to get our vitamin C that made us like the taste of glucose.

If the MEDICAL MEDIUM information is real, then the reason sugar tastes so good is because it is the most important of all nutrients (outside oxygen)! So the new revised theory is that over the course of evolution, when carbohydrate food was scarce, e.g. during the winter when only fats/meats were available, and the body had to make a choice; either use some of its vital glucose fuel to make vitamin C, or survive on the little available vitamin C in the diet, the need for glucose trumped!

This revelation makes me realize that we can now have our cake and eat it too!

We can enjoy sweets :!: (...just not the highly refined sweets, and we need to especially avoid eating sweets with fats.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Medical Medium Inspired Orthopathy (Orthomolecular Naturopathy)”