Medical Medium Information: Fact, Fiction, or ET based?

The discussion of advanced medical knowledge now channeled through the Medical Medium Anthony William. This knowledge amounts to perfect Naturopathy. Knowing what causes chronic and other disease, the followers of Linus Pauling extend Naturopathy with human-based nutritional science Pauling called orthomolecular (right molecules) in therapeutic amounts.

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Medical Medium Information: Fact, Fiction, or ET based?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:07 pm

Per lots of topics, there is a source who claims to provide the Medical Medium with perfect information about mystery-illness and other chronic disease.

Is it as Athony's source tells him, i.e., that the source of incredible information is a spirit guide from God? Or can we deduce something else going on. (And does it really matter if the information is truthful and completely accurate?)

There may be a clue in the Medical Medium books that points to an advanced ET civilization/science as the source of the knowledge, rather than a divine source as the spririt tell us. The clue is that the main virus identified which causes the problem, originated 100 years ago.

Personally, I have always questioned the idea that a all-knowing God arose out of nothing - instantly with all knowledge. I did resonate with Thomas Campbell BIG TOE. Tom is former NASA physicist who proposed a Big TOE (Theory of Everything) and his book the BIG TOE he postulates a fascinating theory of how a "god" could have evolved, as a living computer, outside of our time and space, In his view, the supreme "being" that loves us all, would have evolved, perhaps trillions of years ago in our time and exists outside our present universe creating our consciousness. Tom's lectures on youtube are fascinating. Campbell says, our purpose is to learn how to love. To reach perfection, we learn to handle our fear and overcome our suffering with love.

He thinks that this consciousness is creating our existence "in real time", something like living in a virtual reality. Thus, in some sense, we are part of that God-computer's learning process. Our existence in physical form is part of our becoming one with "God." So the spirit guide may be a function of our virtual reality.

Or maybe this knowledge does come from an advanced extraterrestrial civilization that someone forgot to tell us about.

The MEDICAL MEDIUM books mentioned that the EV Virus has only been in existence for 100 years. (When was the first vaccination, as one of our employees wondered?) Why then, and how did it start? And why would a divine loving God allow it in the first place?

And we are told that back then, the EB Virus was originally innocuous, and that it has slowly mutated into now more than 60 more problematic strains, and that science, after first finding it, has lost funding and there has been no progress on its activity in the human body, or gone off in the wrong direction following the various symptoms.

Again, is this infromation from God, or an advanced extraterrestrial science? What if the ET's contaminated Earth some 100 years ago with the virus? And now, they face some ethical or moral problem, perhaps liability, due to the 200 million Americans who are suffering, not to mention the world. Perhaps the Medical Medium books are some restitution from some galactic court settlement - the group that contaminated us with the virus, lost that case, and must feed us information that will help us eradicate the EBV.

Sounds far fetched, but new friend of the Foundation, Jared Rand, of internet fame, has long described the new extra terrestrial presence that he tells us is about to become known. In fact, on the very day I learned about Anthony William and his gift, Mr. Rand called us offering to demonstrate the "MedBed" on me and my brother - to prove it works. Jared tells us that the MedBed design is extra terrestrial and that the technology can cure virtually anything, and even fully rejuvenate. Jared podcasts are available online.

No matter what the source, God, Computer-God or ET, one thing is clear, the Medical Medium books were not written by Anthony William alone. They have characteristics of the Bible, almost perfect organization, composition, presentation and clarity. If he did do it by himself, I want to attend school where he attended school. Except, we learn listening to THE UNKNOWN CAUSE OF ALZHIEMERS podcast, that Anthony didn't go to school.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Medical Medium Inspired Orthopathy (Orthomolecular Naturopathy)”