Now that I know what to Eat, where do I find it?

The discussion of advanced medical knowledge now channeled through the Medical Medium Anthony William. This knowledge amounts to perfect Naturopathy. Knowing what causes chronic and other disease, the followers of Linus Pauling extend Naturopathy with human-based nutritional science Pauling called orthomolecular (right molecules) in therapeutic amounts.

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Now that I know what to Eat, where do I find it?

Post Number:#31  Post by johnjackson » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:14 am

popnowlin wrote:I'm not a nutritionist so I can't tell you how it's different, other than less oil. I spray the food lightly with Crisco vegetable oil before cooking. The onions and fries are not as crispy as deep-fried. They would be crispier if I didn't use the foil to make cleanup easier. I'll have to try that next time and see how it works.
]

thx
so you do use oil and that is a hard pass for me

I dont know how this got to my inbox, but it came 8)
https://www.drmcdougall.com/health/educ ... -03-17-16/

Title: NO OIL! Really, NO oil!
Description: Dr. John McDougall, discusses why we should not use oil of any kind in our foods. He talks about what oil really is and what it does to our bodies.
Host: Moderator, Gustavo Tolosa, DMA,
Presenter: Dr. John McDougall, MD
Recorded: March 17, 2016
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#32  Post by popnowlin » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:05 pm

Hey johnjackson. I fixed two small pork chops and a potato for supper tonight. I cut the potato into steak fry sized strips. Because of your aversion to oil, I cooked them with no oil at all. I cooked them at the same time, with the pork chops in half of the AF pan and the potatoes in the other half. I cooked them at 400 degrees. I didn't use any foil and the cleanup was still very easy.

I took the pork chops out after 10 minutes and let the potatoes go for another two minutes. Twelve minutes is the preset time for root vegetables. Both the chops and the potatoes were delicious. The potatoes were crispy on the outside and done on the inside.

I will be skipping the oil from now on. The recipe book that came with the AF seemed to have a tablespoon or so of oil in most recipes. If I don't need it for things to taste good why use it? Hope this helps you.
Popnowlin
Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#33  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:35 am

popnowlin - thanks for the link - just ordered the air fryer, and an Omega juicer :-)

Please read the label on that "crisco oil" please.. What is the oil? And where did you get the recipes?

john jackson wrote:cause fat isnt why you get heart disease

Another probably wrong blanket statement. Our new found source may provide the reason why fat does, in fact, contribute to heart disease. By preventing ascorbate (and glucose) from reaching cells. Please attempt to use brain before inserting foot in mouth :-)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#34  Post by ofonorow » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:13 am

Wow. Air fryer arrived, we went to the store to pick up a few things and ouila! Was that meal tasty last night :D . We made the ribeye steak. Wonderful and then I followed the first "French Fries" recipe, but got a little lazy, just sliced 2 potatoes into 1/2 inch slices. Did the 28 minute cook - and they came out the most tasty, best potatoes I've ever eaten. (Not good for a diet, because you can't stop eating them!) Thanks for the pointer popnowlin..
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#35  Post by johnjackson » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:51 am

popnowlin wrote:Hey johnjackson. I fixed two small pork chops and a potato for supper tonight. I cut the potato into steak fry sized strips. Because of your aversion to oil, I cooked them with no oil at all. Hope this helps you.

heck ya!
thanks man! I do like my crispy potatoes

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#36  Post by johnjackson » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:55 am

ofonorow wrote:
john jackson wrote:cause fat isnt why you get heart disease

Another probably wrong blanket statement. Our new found source may provide the reason why fat does, in fact, contribute to heart disease. By preventing ascorbate (and glucose) from reaching cells. Please attempt to use brain before inserting foot in mouth :-)

lol
thx, Owen
out of context

Im simply referring to cholesterol theory, ie statins to lower cholesterol etc

I was busy when i wrote that, ya know, looking thru my telescope for planet nimbus! :lol:

lpa

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#37  Post by popnowlin » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:52 pm

Supper last night in the air fryer. I cooked the steak on top of the potatoes. I used the root veggie preset for 400 degrees for 12 minutes for the potatoes. I took the steak out after 10 minutes and let the potatoes finish while I cut up the steak. No oil. Just some garlic salt on both. Delicious.

Popnowlin
Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss

Aliner

Post Number:#38  Post by Aliner » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:11 am

I've bought a Chefman air fryer on amazon https://www.amazon.com/Chefman-TurboFry
You know, that was really good option as I always used only a small Cuisinart gas grill. https://grillguru.org/best-small-gas-grill/
It is a good addition for your kitchen, because it may help you with cooking. But if you have an oven and a grill, it will be pretty useless.

Return to “Medical Medium Inspired Orthopathy (Orthomolecular Naturopathy)”