Now that I know what to Eat, where do I find it?

The discussion of advanced medical knowledge now channeled through the Medical Medium Anthony William. This knowledge amounts to perfect Naturopathy. Knowing what causes chronic and other disease, the followers of Linus Pauling extend Naturopathy with human-based nutritional science Pauling called orthomolecular (right molecules) in therapeutic amounts.

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Now that I know what to Eat, where do I find it?

Post Number:#16  Post by johnjackson » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:09 am

Air fryer?
Ive always wondered, those things use no oil? Nothing but
Air?
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:57 am

popnowlin wrote:I tried my air fryer for the first time last night. I cut up a sweet potato into large strips like steak fries and cooked it with just a little sprinkle of oil. They came out delicious. I still can't envision eating no cheese.

Tell us more.. Sounds ideal. (I was also thinking about the earlier arguments... You were being polite, saying you weren't interested in arguing.. he he he.. What you meant, you have your opinion and you weren't interested in other opinions. And I too am interested mostly in facts at this point.. So with the proper use of IMO (In My Opinion) people can of course share theirs, but we are debating knowledge that claims to be TRUE, not subject to debate or opinion ... .he he he ) At least it is FUN to eat this way, and you quickly lose your taste for fatty foods. So

I still can't envision eating no cheese.

You'll get there, skip to the Liver Rescue part of the course, up through page 17. I predict that you, like me, will either through all the cheese in the house out - or feed it to your pets, but you may not even want to do that! (I feel sorry for Wisconsin..)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#18  Post by popnowlin » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:02 am

My main worry about the air fryer was the space it would take up. I live in a trailer and the kitchen barely has room for the basics. I was able to eliminate my toaster oven with the air fryer. It actually takes up less counter space, is much easier to keep clean, and will do everything I would have done with the toaster oven. So it was a big win.
Popnowlin
Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss

sjmusic2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#19  Post by sjmusic2 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:01 am

ofonorow wrote:The knowledge that unadulterated raw honey passes through the blood-brain barrier ]

I think you mean that the 38% glucose in the honey plus the glucose yielded by the breakdown in the small intestine of the other sugars in the honey passes into the bloodstream where some of it may cross the bbb. Honey in and of itself does not cross the bbb.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#20  Post by ofonorow » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 am

Me bad, lesson learned. I will no longer quote Anthony from memory (and I added my knowledge that there is such a thing as the blood brain barrier). Here is the exact quote:

Note the fruit sugar and raw honey in their unadulterated states are among the only sugars the body accepts for glucose storage in the brain.

is the quote, from this discussion http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14405#p55082
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#21  Post by popnowlin » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:06 am

Air Fryer update. I've now cooked sweet potatoes, onions, steak, and pork chops in the AF. All turned out great and there is very little cleanup involved. This is my new second favorite cooking method. My toaster oven is languishing on a shelf someplace until I can give it away. The microwave still holds first place :)

The cleanup is facilitated by lining the bin with aluminum foil. Make sure you preheat the AF and then carefully put in the foil. The preheat will blow empty foil right out of the bin. I actually loaded the foil with the food and plopped it in the bin. It was simple.

The steak and chops took longer than the preset for meat. After preheating the AF I had to run the pork chops through the meat preset twice for a total of 12 minutes at 400 degrees. They were delicious. You'll have to try it to find the level of cooking you want.

The steak I ran once and then part of a second cycle to get the medium rare I was looking for. It was a total of 10 minutes at 400 degrees.

The sweet potatoes and onions I cooked with the standard root vegetable preset and they were great. I even cooked onions and sweet potatoes together once and they were delicious. I slice the veggies first of course.
Popnowlin

sjmusic2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#22  Post by sjmusic2 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:25 pm

Can your theory explain this...

European cardiovascular disease statistics 2008 edition. Steven Allendar et al: Health Economics Research Centre, Dept of Public Health, University of Oxford.

Note this is only saturated fats, not total fat consumption so the total numbers would be expected to be significantly higher.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#23  Post by ofonorow » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:38 am

popnowlin wrote:Air Fryer update. I've now cooked sweet potatoes :D , onions :? , steak :) , and pork chops :( in the AF.

Thanks for update popnowlin. Can you provide the Amazon link to the Air Fryer you purchased. Thank you. Those pork chops are fatty ....

As far as sjmusic.. He's Back... Which makes me happy... The voice of reason..

Lets assume that those numbers above are accurate, then thanks to imperfect human knowledge, (Linus Pauing) we already know that fat has nothing to do with CVD (I assume CHD is the same thing, cardiovascular disease?).

Linus Pauling's theory is that CVD is a chronic deficiency of ascorbate, vitamin C.... (All this is covered massively elsewhere. Know that we are working on https://heartcure.info as the starting place to send folks.)

And the data isn't consistent, and all I can think of is that I'd rather live in France than Russia. So what theory exactly are we testing?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#24  Post by popnowlin » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:52 am

I bought a COSORI Air Fryer on amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GJBBGHG/

Cleanup is an order of magnitude simpler than a juicer. Especially if you use aluminum foil. The meat is juicy and tender. Better than my George Foreman grill. And you can leave the juices (fat) in the foil or pour them over the meat to make it even tastier. 15% fat is allowed :)
Popnowlin

sjmusic2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#25  Post by sjmusic2 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:47 pm

ofonorow wrote:As far as sjmusic.. He's Back... Which makes me happy... The voice of reason..

Lets assume that those numbers above are accurate, then thanks to imperfect human knowledge, (Linus Pauing) we already know that fat has nothing to do with CVD (I assume CHD is the same thing, cardiovascular disease?).

Linus Pauling's theory is that CVD is a chronic deficiency of ascorbate, vitamin C.... (All this is covered massively elsewhere. Know that we are working on https://heartcure.info as the starting place to send folks.)

And the data isn't consistent, and all I can think of is that I'd rather live in France than Russia. So what theory exactly are we testing?[/color][/b]

I wasn't leaving...just needed to slow down the recent increased intensity of posts :)

I have been here a long time and subscribed long ago to the ascorbate theory of heart disease, my point was more in relation to MM. If I have it correct MM attributes CVD to high dietary fat leading to liver problems requiring low fat diet to resolve (please correct me if this assumption is wrong). However this study suggests that CVD is not resolved with a low fat diet. Such an MM hypothesis would be inconsistent with Pauling's theory.

Lunes Payling
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#26  Post by Lunes Payling » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:51 am

Good.Personally, I feel like I have entered a Twilight zone, and I welcome your presence and your input, pulling me back down to reality. Things are getting curiouser and curiouser, almost with every paragraph, as documented in The LIST.

I have been here a long time and subscribed long ago to the ascorbate theory of heart disease, my point was more in relation to MM. If I have it correct MM attributes CVD to high dietary fat leading to liver problems requiring low fat diet to resolve (please correct me if this assumption is wrong). However this study suggests that CVD is not resolved with a low fat diet. Such an MM hypothesis would be inconsistent with Pauling's theory.

Slight correction, there has been almost no discussion of either heart disease or cancers, at least so far. It would be wrong to state: "MM attributes CVD to high dietary fat." However, if we accept what is presented about how the liver must deal with fat, then fat could indeed play a significant role in CVD by blocking ascorbate entry into cells, as it is said high fats in the blood stream block sugars. We think we know that both sugar and ascorbate enter cells through the same Insulin-mediated receptor.

I've also read ahead, and note that MM says the primary fuel for the heart is glucose, so there is a strong connection, and I think a new understanding (on my part) why the Ornish Diet is rated #1 heart healthy. IMO, fat indirectly contributes to CVD by blocking glucose and ascorbate. This is new to me, makes sense and is why I will now recommend the Ornish DIet, or the new Orthopathic variant diet.

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#27  Post by popnowlin » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:27 pm

Air Fryer update. Some pictures of last night's supper. I made a dish of fried sweet potato and onions first. Then I nice ribeye steak. Took less than a minute to clean up. It was delicious.

Popnowlin

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#28  Post by johnjackson » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:04 pm

popnowlin wrote:Air Fryer update. Some pictures of last night's supper. I made a dish of fried sweet potato and onions first. Then I nice ribeye steak.]

I like the idea of an air fryer
so compared to an oven,. how is it nutritionally different from an oven?

i mean, speed/convenience, yes
but does your air fryer use no oil?

and does the fries come out crispy?

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#29  Post by johnjackson » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:06 pm

sjmusic2 wrote:Can your theory explain this...

European cardiovascular disease statistics 2008 edition. Steven Allendar et al: Health Economics Research Centre, Dept of Public Health, University of Oxford.

Note this is only saturated fats, not total fat consumption so the total numbers would be expected to be significantly higher.

cause fat isnt why you get heart disease

fat causes cancer tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyRuDpqYuvY

lpa

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#30  Post by popnowlin » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:41 pm

I'm not a nutritionist so I can't tell you how it's different, other than less oil. I spray the food lightly with Crisco vegetable oil before cooking. The onions and fries are not as crispy as deep-fried. They would be crispier if I didn't use the foil to make cleanup easier. I'll have to try that next time and see how it works.

Popnowlin

Return to “Medical Medium Inspired Orthopathy (Orthomolecular Naturopathy)”