What would be the value of MM information if it were true?

The discussion of advanced medical knowledge now channeled through the Medical Medium Anthony William. This knowledge amounts to perfect Naturopathy. Knowing what causes chronic and other disease, the followers of Linus Pauling extend Naturopathy with human-based nutritional science Pauling called orthomolecular (right molecules) in therapeutic amounts.

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

What would be the value of MM information if it were true?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:39 am

As I struggle reading the Medical Medium series, every page begs the question: What would those books be worth to humanity if the material were true?

At the moment, in Liver Rescue, I'm reading about liver enzyme tests, the 4 primitive ones doctors use today, but also about the many more enzymes and compounds that the liver emits. The myriad enzymes and compounds that HE WHO KNOWETH THE TRUTH, speaking through Anthony tells us will someday provide the clues doctors will use to know exactly what's wrong with our livers (because the liver emits these signals to other organs, our science simply hasn't discovered them yet.)

From one paragraph, I now know as much as any M.D. about those 4 enzymes. (Which isn't much by the way).

I admit being concerned, at first, when confronted by the obvious "fact" that the brain is made of fat. Forcefully argued that lipid nature of the brain is as obvious as grass is green, and to say it is pink, is ludicrous). However, rather than being a grotesque error, the debate (Starting here: https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14411#p55073 ) and now in this separate topic here: http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14437) has apparently stopped. Our science has been calling the grass pink, and people have accepted it, although it was really green! Are there no more advocates that Anthony was wrong? At least we can argue unequivocally that there are no fat cells in the brain.

The carbohydate/gluocse brain is becoming the whitest swan so far.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Medical Medium Inspired Orthopathy (Orthomolecular Naturopathy)”