Low fat diet

The discussion of advanced medical knowledge now channeled through the Medical Medium Anthony William. This knowledge amounts to perfect Naturopathy. Knowing what causes chronic and other disease, the followers of Linus Pauling extend Naturopathy with human-based nutritional science Pauling called orthomolecular (right molecules) in therapeutic amounts.

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Low fat diet

Post Number:#31  Post by johnjackson » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:01 pm

ok,
were you in a clinical setting?
do you think other people said the same thing?
"I only ate water and lettuce and I gained weight!"

maybe you are the outlier,,, or maybe not
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

Csquared
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#32  Post by Csquared » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:42 pm

seems you forgot the "common knowledge that carbs hold water

As has been stated many times this is a low fat diet, carbs are high all the time. And you keep coming back with low carb 'wisdom'?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#33  Post by ofonorow » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:03 am

Csquared wrote: I went from 167 to 171 and it has taken me 3 days just to get back under 170. I also had corn bread with that so maybe that did it. Anyways I will be more careful, most restaurants have a nutritional guideline online and I can just check that before I go out. I still have an ice cream cone from McDonald's or a frosty from Wendy's as a treat(both under 10 grams of fat and confirmed by still losing weight).

I hope this is the correct thread... Trying to follow all the left turns, so deleted extraneous posts... I don't see how you can have an Ice Cream Cone or Frosty, at this point, and still be 15% fat? My wife and tried some no fat Italian Ice.. to ease the sweet tooth without combining dairy/fat with sugar. Actually the desire goes away quite quickly, but you do need to follow the every 90 minute Fruit Idea - for the natural sugar. And, if you are going to "cheat" (include dairy, milk/cheese, and/or eggs, I would suggest doing it all at one meal per day, leaving the rest of the day for the liver to recover, the entry into cells to become unblocked, something like intermittent fasting.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Csquared
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#34  Post by Csquared » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:56 pm

Whoa, the guideline is 15% fat, condition green. I keep tight control of that so I am actually much under. According to the nutritional sites a McDonald's ice cream cone is 6 grams of fat. To me what Anthony is saying is that the liver can handle any fats if they are under that 15%. And it is a treat, It's not every day. But here we are with biochemical individuality. I can lose weight with that treat whereas others may not be able to. In fact I keep fats so low that my body needs that fat.

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#35  Post by johnjackson » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:17 pm

Csquared wrote:I can lose weight with that treat whereas others may not be able to. In fact I keep fats so low that my body needs that fat.

wut?

anyone can lose weight and eat junk food
member this guy?
Twinkie diet helps nutrition professor lose 27 pounds. For 10 weeks, Mark Haub, a professor of human nutrition at Kansas State University, ate one of these sugary cakelets every three hours, instead of meals.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/tw ... index.html

Your body needs fat like W-3? do you take those also?

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa

Csquared
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#36  Post by Csquared » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:32 pm

That article shows how little we know about food. It opens up nicely for any fraud to come in and spout their theories and get away with it. Part of it is science studies funded by industry for their own ends. Every study should be overseen by an impartial body whose only concern is that the study is accurate and fair, and have authority to question all aspects of the study.
Ok rant over.
Now what is W-3 and how does it relate to anything? An occasional treat is a far cry from a diet based on junk food.

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#37  Post by johnjackson » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:08 pm

huh?

what article area you looking at?

what "theory " did you see?'

my point was, "calories are what matter" you said nonsense about eating ice cream and some people can't lose fat AND eat ice cream.. and Im just saying,
you can eat ice cream on a diet as long as you always have a caloric deficit, what you eat doesnt matter to lose WEIGHT(not fat, weight)

w-3=omega-3

lpa

Csquared
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#38  Post by Csquared » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:46 pm

Now what is W-3 and how does it relate to anything?

As usual you ignore anything except your own agenda

Also ignored how low carb has nothing to do with low fat yet they have similar effects on water loss

Or is that beyond your expertise?
It's ok to admit you are out of your league here

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#39  Post by johnjackson » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:24 am

I have no agenda, please explain what my agenda isi

as usual, you use a lot of words to say nothing

lpa

Csquared
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#40  Post by Csquared » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:58 am

I asked what W-3 is and you ignore that and go off topic yet again. The theory is that 15% of calories from fat is green zone for the liver. Ideally that should be healthy fat like avocado but if I go for a treat like a McDonald's ice cream and am still well below 15% fat and not every day there should be no problem.
Owen I think having these posts in both forums is the problem. It invites people to respond with no knowledge of who Anthony is.

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#41  Post by johnjackson » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:55 pm

I told you what w-3 in post 37, the you made several baseless accustations
and didnt answer what I asked
so I am done
I put you on ingore
I wont see your posts again..... take care tho

lpa

Csquared
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#42  Post by Csquared » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:22 pm

Awesome. This day just keeps getting better. No more off topic banter.
I reached a new low of 164.9 lbs.
Owen one of my favorite things is vinegar, helps with gerd, aids in weight loss, and from what I understand has good studies backing up it's effectiveness. Anthony claims that it is toxic to the liver.

Csquared
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#43  Post by Csquared » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:54 pm

Also I read of studies attributing low fat diets to early death. I can somewhat attribute that to the higher carb intake and the tendency to just eat bread, rice, corn, pasta, and beans and not eat fresh fruits and vegetables. The fruits and veggies make all the difference I believe.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#44  Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:57 pm

I think you are correct, as the entire theory winds up recommending eating fruits, and then vegetables for special salts and potassium. And recognizing that our livers (and brains) crave glucose, and that fat can block glucose entry to cells.

So I started the fifth book - CELERY JUICE - and had my first celery juice about a hour ago. According to the book, it is the prime tonic for the adrenal glands, so we'll see. So far every other point has been right on.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#45  Post by pamojja » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:21 am

ofonorow wrote:So far every other point has been right on.

So far nothing has been 'point on' with the 3 forum member on this forum giving it a trial.

@popnowlin just reverted to 80 g/d of ascorbic acid, because M&M's interventions didn't reduce his need against pain even a slightly bid. As you wrongly predicted. viewtopic.php?p=55687#p55687

@Csquared lost 15 lbs. Despite doing things too (apple vinegar), M&M considers toxic.
viewtopic.php?p=55564#p55564
viewtopic.php?p=55704#p55704

@ofonorow did reduce his average extenal insulin need about 10-15 units, which is redicolouly little - considering metformin and intermittent fasting (the opposite of grazing) before reduced base-line needs even 30-40 units.
viewtopic.php?p=55647#p55647

For example, my fast acting insulin dose is 1 unit for every 10 points above 140 mg/dl. In the past, after a fat-based meal, my sugars would approach 300 mg/dl. Or 160 above 140, or around 15 units. Now, my sugars rarely get above 150 mg/dl - so taking any insulin is problematic, and I don't take any. (I still take 20 long acting lantus, and while that is down from the 50/60 I was taking not long ago, it was re calibrated before this low-fat diet experiment (but did happen during my intermittent fasting stage) when metforminw as added.

Every point so far right on in complete cognitive dissonance.

Return to “Medical Medium Inspired Orthopathy (Orthomolecular Naturopathy)”