So you want to be a psychic?

The discussion of advanced medical knowledge now channeled through the Medical Medium Anthony William. This knowledge amounts to perfect Naturopathy. Knowing what causes chronic and other disease, the followers of Linus Pauling extend Naturopathy with human-based nutritional science Pauling called orthomolecular (right molecules) in therapeutic amounts.

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

So you want to be a psychic?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:57 am

popnowlin wrote:Turns out two of my daughters were already aware of MM when I mentioned it. One daughter uses celery juice and follows the MM on Instagram, where he has 2.1 million followers, and facebook, where he has 3.4 million followers.

https://www.instagram.com/medicalmedium/
https://www.facebook.com/medicalmedium/

My daughter was not aware of the spirit angle though. She hasn't read any of the books. I guess the spirit is not the main focus on social media. Celery juice is definitely a focus.

Perhaps the hardest part of this entire revelation is the spirit talking into Anthony's ear since he was four years old. IMO, the mind who has written these books is uncommon, to say the least.

It turns out that the U. S. military has revealed that it trained and used psychic's for many years to spy on its friends and enemies. The Stanford physicist in charge of the civilian science, Hal Putoff, Ph.D., has lectured on the now declassified program. And while the entire lecture is fascinating, as are books by Joseph McMoneagle and Ingo Swann, the snippet below explains how easy it is to train psychics "overnight," at least to succeed in the picking of silver futures :-) (The context is that Dr. Putoff is often asked, if you can really do this, why aren't you millionaires?)

youtube direct link
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Medical Medium Inspired Orthopathy (Orthomolecular Naturopathy)”