Celery Juice: Name one new modality the Medical Medium has suggested (Split from cornary artery athero..)

The discussion of advanced medical knowledge now channeled through the Medical Medium Anthony William. This knowledge amounts to perfect Naturopathy. Knowing what causes chronic and other disease, the followers of Linus Pauling extend Naturopathy with human-based nutritional science Pauling called orthomolecular (right molecules) in therapeutic amounts.

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Celery Juice: Name one new modality the Medical Medium has suggested (Split from cornary artery athero..)

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:26 am

IMO, jj, you and your parents should read Anthony William's Medical Medium, as if it were the bible.

I suggest starting with the section HOW TO FINALLY HEAL, and then starting from the beginning, and rereading everything, including that section again. (I am not pretending to know where this knowledge comes from, but I do know "it can do no harm," and is very likely true, i.e. based on a science thousands of years more advanced than ours.)

And I just got a smell that Anthony might be in the cross hairs of a medial propaganda attack. I was mentioned to my attorney, tongue-in-cheek, that I was wrong about vitamin C. He said, "So what's the answer?" I said, "fruits and vegetables." He says, "Funny you should say that, I just saw a story about how "everyone" eating fruits and vegetables these days is killing all the insects, by making the trees barren..."
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: cornary artery athrerosclerotic calcification

Post Number:#2  Post by johnjackson » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:05 am

how is MM different than mcdougal or pauling?
I am not sure what i can learn from MM?
OH, I SEE you are comparing MM to the fictional Bible? which bible(many versions), or does that matter?

You ask relevance of my posts, so I ask you:
why do i care if MM is in cross hairs?
or why do I care if you know or dont know where his info comes from?
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:53 am

johnjackson wrote:how is MM different than mcdougal or pauling?

MM has 3.4 million facebook followers, 2.1 million instagram followers, how many does McDougal have?

I am not sure what i can learn from MM?

I agree with you.

OH, I SEE you are comparing MM to the fictional Bible? which bible(many versions), or does that matter?

In your tiny opinion the bible is "fictional." Like the MM material, the Bible was not written by a human mind. As per the Tora - I consider it factual, but that is my opinion based on the writings of ancient Sumeria :-)

You ask relevance of my posts, so I ask you:
why do i care if MM is in cross hairs?
or why do I care if you know or dont know where his info comes from?

Sorry, the crosshairs was an aside, just an observation, since the material is probably 100 times the threat to Big Pharma that Pauling/Vitamin C ever was.

Also it was a front-page Chicago Tribune story, and we are losing "birds" (not insects) due to "everyone" eating fruits and vegetables
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by johnjackson » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:48 pm

bible wasnt written by man?
sure, which version?

May I ask, without sounding too insulting, jj, what level of education did you attain? Did you graduate high school? (This question relates to another theory I am positing)

Personally, I learned that the Bible, IMO, was not written by man my senior year, in a public high school, from an English course taught by a Doctor of Divinity. This was my own opinion after taking the course, and I believe we only studied the Book of Job.

considering Mcdougal said the same stuff before your MM/guru! LOLz :D
you are following mcdougals diet. Ie low fat,

So you say. What year did McDougal start publishing? And a link to his specific diet would be enlightening. And your learned comparison between McDougal and the Dean Ornish diet would be helpful.

birds what? why do I care about that? it doesnt affect my health
so everyone should eat fruits/veg

Again, our points cross like wind in the night. I smelled a rat that a major news story would try to make people feel guilty about eating too many fruits and vegetables.

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:12 am

jj - I edited you last post to remove the irrelevant. I am interested in what level of school you attained.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#6  Post by johnjackson » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:44 am

ofonorow wrote:jj - I edited you last post to remove the irrelevant. I am interested in what level of school you attained.

How do you know my dimwitted inexperience isn't merely a ... thereby enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation

lpa

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:25 am

Cleverly avoiding the answer... Did you graduate high school (or are you still in high school?)

My ulterior motive is that I have assumed no college, which isn't necessarily bad, but, puts you in the same class as Anthony William (the Medical Medium). I am more in awe, the more I read the Medical Medium books. We are supposed to accept the fact that he, and uneducated individual, wrote these books alone, and is a con artist. I am simply pointing to you sir, or madam, as "proof" that it would be nearly impossible for this savant to have written what he has by himself. (Doesn't prove the material is true, but I know he didn't write it alone.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by pamojja » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:46 am

ofonorow wrote:(Doesn't prove the material is true, but I know he didn't write it alone.)

Of course not. All his recommentations are already found on the internet, nothing his own invention. Just a lot of fantasy woven in.

Just tell me one intervention he recommends not already found since long on the web:

low fat ... has been for decades in the official dietary guidelines. And various docs recommending similiar low percentages. Despite ages of trying to prove its efficacy, really none with hard outcomes.
liver struggling being a root cause of disease ... the base of all detox interventions.
juicing ... older than me.
...?

His fantasies about mechanisms and the composition of his recommendations are of course unique. But what is the one unique intervention never heard before?

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#9  Post by johnjackson » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:45 am

few comments
-low fat:
one of the big issues about the efficacy of a low fat diet is the same as with vit C, "dosage"
on the low fat forum. they are constantly noting how the media/etc points out low fat doesnt do anything, but the "study" used isnt "low fat" at all
--you can be low fat and still be unhealthy/not get results....one of my hindu friends, vegetarian, is pretty fat...much the same way you can do PT and if you smoke/tan/root canals/too lose dose, it may not work
from what I see in man made products that are low fat, they replace the fat with lots of sugar/etc.

--liver---"detox" Ive heard that term use a lot, still never seen anything to support it, much like going to the gym to "tone" :lol: muscles

-juicing---- gets confusing here...
I also use a blender, and turn 1lb of broccoli and 1 grapefruit+tomato sauce into a drink I talk about it here
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14366
which isnt "juicing", as I am eating the whole fruit/vegatble
and juicing is
just the juice, no fiber Juicing machines extract the juice and leave behind the pulp.

lpa

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#10  Post by johnjackson » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:51 am

ofonorow wrote: I am simply pointing to you sir, or madam, as "proof" that it would be nearly impossible for this savant to have written what he has by himself. (Doesn't prove the material is true, but I know he didn't write it alone.)

that is the reason I've not been inclined to look into MM"s stuff. I see nothing that would be useful or ineresting
I just got Behave: The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst: robert sapolsky
Im still trying to finish his other book, "why zebras dont get uclers"

IF you want to know about my education, or lack of it, :lol: I'm not inclined to post on an open forum, details of my life make finding me in real life, very easy :mrgreen:

lpa

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#11  Post by pamojja » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:17 am

johnjackson wrote:--liver---"detox" Ive heard that term use a lot, still never seen anything to support it, much like going to the gym to "tone" :lol: muscles

Heavy metals and other toxic chemicals are everywhere. One study found lead in 96% of placetal tissue. So even before you where born.

Top 18 Proven Heavy Metals Detoxes For Safe Chelation

Though a non-authoritative blog-article, it is giving scientific reverences to most of its assumptions. Easy to verify oneself for a start.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by ofonorow » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:07 am

pamojja wrote:Of course not. All his recommendations are already found on the internet, nothing his own invention. Just a lot of fantasy woven in.

Have you read this work? We are keeping a list of the more interesting things he claims our science has yet to discover https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14405 Every page, or so it seems, has something new.

Just tell me one intervention he recommends not already found since long on the web:

This work is a coherent "theory" and although the recommendations seem simple, they are, IMO, genius. You want one, how about eating young sprouts and kale for the "airborne" probiotics that make it to the ileum to populate "specific flora" that produce our vitamin B12? Or the idea if you are on a desert island, and have the choice between an all meat/eggs diet, and an all fruit and vegetable diet, that if you selected the meat/eggs - you would be dead in 2 years? You'd be fine on all fruit/vegs. We cannot know what we don't know, but a work like this took Darwin 30 years to write.. Even if it took Anthony ten years, seems impossible. By not reading you are probably missing out on superb information from a mind not of man.

low fat ... has been for decades in the official dietary guidelines. And various docs recommending similiar low percentages. Despite ages of trying to prove its efficacy, really none with hard outcomes.
liver struggling being a root cause of disease ... the base of all detox interventions.
juicing ... older than me.
...?

Yet Keto is all the rage.. I ignored the low-fat arguments because they emphasize saturated fats as a key problem. New info in MM is that all fat gum up glucose entry into cells. (I knew of Thomas Smith healingmatters.com, and his recommendation to stop all fats while recovering from Type II diabetes. So yes, the knowledge exists, but this "kid" was able to pick up on all the right answers? Common on!) And it is new that glucose is the prime nutrient, and that fat is "bad" so far as it blocks glucose entry (and puts a strain on the liver.) I could keep going, there are four monumental books that we are talking about.

His fantasies about mechanisms and the composition of his recommendations are of course unique. But what is the one unique intervention never heard before?

Alzheimers. I suppose you could find a doctor, somewhere, who recognized that a) heavy metals, especially mercury in the brain, and then b) fat in the blood oxidizing with these metals, is what destroys brain cells. And his "heavy metal detox" cocktail is a specific recommendation for safely pulling mercury and other metals from the body.

And you would have us believe that all his interventions were "culled" from the Internet... And he just happened to get most (I say all) of them right? That low, rather than high, stomach acid causes GERD, that sugars can enter the blood stream in "3 minutes," that there are two structured states of water (we few who follow Gerald Pollack know there is a new fourth phase of water.)

john jackson wrote:That is the reason I've not been inclined to look into MM"s stuff. I see nothing that would be useful or ineresting.

Then you are missing out on the most important books ever written about human health. Your choice, of course.

IF you want to know about my education, or lack of it, :lol: I'm not inclined to post on an open forum,

I understand, so I will assume that you have not finished high school, based on your interactions with this forum, and unwillingness to expand your mind into new frontiers of knowledge. My only point is that Anthony William, in a similar boat, did not write these books alone. A team from earth could not have.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#13  Post by johnjackson » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:41 am

ofonorow wrote:Yet Keto is all the rage.. I

[b][color=#000080]I understand, so I will assume that you have not finished high school, based on your interactions with this forum, and unwillingness to expand your mind into new frontiers of knowledge. My only point is that Anthony William, in a similar boat, did not write these books alone. A team from earth could not have.

keto is all the rage
and to be honest,
Im not gonna lie here, if you wanna do keto, that is your choice
(see i can also use word fillers, you whine about my prolix nature with your eyes falling out, but you are no better :mrgreen: did you graduate 8th grade?)

-imo, keto is popular because eating bacon on a diet is great and no carbs means you lose 10-20+lbs of water weight
My old GP did atkins(same deal) years ago, then went off the diet and gained back water weight and didnt undertand how??
MDs have little to no education on nutrition.

Assume all you want, Im ok with that. have tony hook you up with the lotto numbers, then you can use the money to fund a AA study.
or do a GOFundme

have you read ""Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers" yet?
why not?
scared?
why dont you want to expand your mind to new frontiers?
--see that is how you sound..

Ive explained that i dont see any reason to read your book, go read mine, based on science and not supernatural stuff that Mcdougall/ornish already whispered in my ear!!

lpa

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#14  Post by pamojja » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:28 pm

ofonorow wrote:

And you would have us believe that all his interventions were "culled" from the Internet... And he just happened to get most (I say all) of them right? That low, rather than high, stomach acid causes GERD, that sugars can enter the blood stream in "3 minutes," that there are two structured states of water (we few who follow Gerald Pollack know there is a new fourth phase of water.)

All of those interventions are already found on the web. You obviously can't name even one intervention not already known.

If they are right for any individual will not be determined by his fantasies, but by one's bio-chemical individuality. And since there are now 3 forum members giving M&M's combined interventions a fair trail, we will find out in about 3 months (as far as I read here the time needed for significant health improvements on this diet) if it really helped anyone at all. In a years time, if anyone was able to sustain the diet.

Till now I only saw your lab-numbers, showing no impovement at all, despite your enthusiastic but misstaken declaration of having overcome diabetis within the first 3 days. Lab numbers don't lie. Though I did ask you how much your external need of insulin reduced. You just ignored that question.

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#15  Post by johnjackson » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:14 am

pamojja wrote:Heavy metals and other toxic chemicals are everywhere. One study found lead in 96% of placetal tissue. So even before you where born.

Yes, I am aware that metals/etc get into the body
My point seems to be unclear:
when someone tells me they are only drinking "juice" to do a "cleanse", I laugh at them
https://www.healthline.com/health/food- ... diets-work
Detoxes typically fall under one of three umbrellas:

those that replace foods with liquids
those that claim to support your body’s natural detoxification process
those that “cleanse” your digestive tract via the colon

want to do a cleanse? or use medications to fix your "constipation"?
then eat broccoli (1lbs+) and take 10-20grams AA

lpa

Return to “Medical Medium Inspired Orthopathy (Orthomolecular Naturopathy)”