Celery Juice: Name one new modality the Medical Medium has suggested (Split from cornary artery athero..)

The discussion of advanced medical knowledge now channeled through the Medical Medium Anthony William. This knowledge amounts to perfect Naturopathy. Knowing what causes chronic and other disease, the followers of Linus Pauling extend Naturopathy with human-based nutritional science Pauling called orthomolecular (right molecules) in therapeutic amounts.

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: cornary artery athrerosclerotic calcification

Post Number:#16  Post by ofonorow » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:36 am

All of those interventions are already found on the web. You obviously can't name even one intervention not already known.

Lets go with celery juice. We learn that Anthony first started recommending celery juice on his spirit's advice while he was a teenager working in a grocery store in the early 1970s. His celery juice book is now a 10 hour audio book (and I just started the kindle).

I don't blame you for rolling your eyes and being skeptical. I know how I felt when the Friend of the Foundation, who started the books before me, told me that celery juice was a "cure all," & that I shouldn't eat eggs (probably my favorite food) nor dairy (including cheese, milk and yogurt). My entire thinking has changed in less than a month. Not bad for an old crotchety mind...

You may think I am being simple, but I recognize genius, and it is next to impossible for an uneducated, albeit very nice guy, to have put all this together. I admit, that our original research showing the 3 minute entry of ascorbic acid into the blood, and which caused endless debates with johnwen (bless his soul), is what pushed me over the edge... The same information, previously unknown. Not to mention the human "photosynthesis.." Not to mention..

My insulin is less and all I eat is carbs these days - although I don't avoid meat, but do limit proteins to one meal, perhaps every other day. I would not expect a change in lab numbers in the two weeks since I switched over to carbs. Lets see what happens in six weeks, and even if nothing, so what?

Great Friend RalphDMan is on your side pamojja.. He cannot believe and still loves his keto diet, thinks glucose is the enemy, and has sworn he would never follow the MM advice and approach... He has one of the greatest minds I know, combined with 40+ years in the vitamin business, so he either will convince me, or have a lot to unlearn. But I have no hesitation following completely in line with information that is probably granted to us by a 300,000 year-old advanced science. Remain skeptical, but ignore at your own risk.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#17  Post by johnjackson » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:52 am

Owen,
first off
Celery is great, sure, but so are many foods high in nitrates as celery is
as worlds healthiest foods talks about
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tnam ... ce&dbid=14
or in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 90, Issue 1, July 2009, Pages 1–10
the Food sources of nitrates and nitrites: the physiologic context for potential health benefits
https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/90/1/1/4596750

or the DASH DIET
ie 1990s
Or
nobel prize winner Dr. Louis Ignarro and his book on nitrix oxide,. "NO More Heart Disease " 2006

even the book Volumetircs(2005) about eating greens over denser foods
more recently, forks over knives or What the health

So what 's more likely?
your MM is supernatural or he's just paying attention to the world?
your free to choose whatever choice you want
you dont expect people to start taking grams of AA because Pauling was talking to ghosts? Pauling gave sound theory and evidence

you still have not shown this MM has any info that is not already known
I wont hold my breath
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#18  Post by pamojja » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:56 am

ofonorow wrote:My insulin is less and all I eat is carbs these days - ..

Great, as repeatedly said. I'm glad that you found something which is proper to your biochemical individuality. If you till now didn't follow Paulings advise to eat at least some vegetables, as you admitted on some other thread recently, now at last you do. :D

But you're still evading my question: 'How much less insulin in average from before to after changing diet?'

ofonorow wrote:Lets go with celery juice. We learn that Anthony first started recommending celery juice on his spirit's advice while he was a teenager working in a grocery store in the early 1970s.

Says who? Himself. No independent witnesses? I too did some strange as kid, at least for the suroundings at age 10 in 1977 - I became vegetarian and quit antibiotics. With a driver licence I quit alcohol. At age 20 already I promissed myself never to drive a privat car again..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Gerson#Gerson_Therapy

I had celery juice too, before I heard about it from you and your MM. The prove that it does any more than regular juicing does, will come with the 3 forum members giving it a trial.

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#19  Post by johnjackson » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:00 pm

You dont see me complaining how the topic has been lost
:wink:
But back on topic
Can a healthy person, aside from calcification, get too much vit k2?

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#20  Post by ofonorow » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:42 am

Good point and I should/will split.. But first... Lets deal with your post a while back

Owen,
first off
Celery is great, sure, but so are many foods high in nitrates as celery is
as worlds healthiest foods talks about

Now that I am finally into his 10 hour audible book on Celery, nitrates have NOTHING to do with the benefits of celery juice (not celery sticks, but the 16 oz of the juice from at least one stalk, first thing in the a.m. on an empty stomach). So where did the "nitrates" idea come from?

o what 's more likely?
your MM is supernatural or he's just paying attention to the world?
your free to choose whatever choice you want
you dont expect people to start taking grams of AA because Pauling was talking to ghosts? Pauling gave sound theory and evidence

I wont hold my breath

Since you refuse to read these monumental works, I completely understand why little minds cannot grasp the gift that has been given to us (humanity). Your venture into left field *(nitrates?) ignores that fact that NO ONE before Anthony attributed "miraculous" healing powers to celery juice (not celery sticks, but 12-16 oz of juice, minus the pulp, first thing in the a.m. on an empty stomach.) In the THE LIST post, I will add all the "unknown to science properties" of celery juice, as they are staggering (if true :-)

By the way, I did look up Mcdougal, and he had a stroke in 1965, a very young age, and whether he or Nathan Pritikin came up with the diet first is subject to debate. It did strike me back in the early 80s, as I mentioned before, that the very low-fat diet made my excess weight melt off.

Now to pamojja's cogent arguments

pamojja wrote:ofonorow wrote:
My insulin is less and all I eat is carbs these days - ..

Great, as repeatedly said. I'm glad that you found something which is proper to your biochemical individuality. If you till now didn't follow Paulings advise to eat at least some vegetables, as you admitted on some other thread recently, now at last you do. :D

But you're still evading my question: 'How much less insulin in average from before to after changing diet?'

First, I remember Pauling's writing that eggs and meats were good foods (and that the fear of cholesterol was unfounded) but where did he say to eat fruits and vegetables? I'd appreciate the reference..

As far as the insulin, it is not so simple, as I tried to point out. Taking my standard dose now causes hypoglycemia. Since my meals contain almost no fat, the sugar stays controlled, so my scale instructs me to take much less than after a high fat meal. For example, my fast acting insulin dose is 1 unit for every 10 points above 140 mg/dl. In the past, after a fat-based meal, my sugars would approach 300 mg/dl. Or 160 above 140, or around 15 units. Now, my sugars rarely get above 150 mg/dl - so taking any insulin is problematic, and I don't take any. (I still take 20 long acting lantus, and while that is down from the 50/60 I was taking not long ago, it was re calibrated before this low-fat diet experiment (but did happen during my intermittent fasting stage) when metforminw as added.

ofonorow wrote:
Lets go with celery juice. We learn that Anthony first started recommending celery juice on his spirit's advice while he was a teenager working in a grocery store in the early 1970s.

Says who? Himself. No independent witnesses? I too did some strange as kid, at least for the surroundings at age 10 in 1977 - I became vegetarian and quit antibiotics. With a driver licence I quit alcohol. At age 20 already I promissed myself never to drive a privat car again..

These arguments are almost nonsense. You asked and I answered. You asked for some modality that hadn't been suggested, and I put forth the main miraculous herbal treatment that no one else previously had put forth. Your history is relevant how? As far as believing him, his story is in writing, so again, if it is false, it is a black swan. In the Celery Juice book he recounts when the "spirit" first told him to recommend celery juicing.. and it happened to be when he was in High school. During the 80s, he reports traveling among health food stores, and doing basically the same thing. Lecturing and showing people the correct way to make the juice. So there are hundreds to thousands of independent witnesses. The Celery Juice book happens to be a good read ;-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Gerson#Gerson_Therapy

I had celery juice too, before I heard about it from you and your MM. The prove that it does any more than regular juicing does, will come with the 3 forum members giving it a trial.

I search that wikipedia for celery - ?? did not find.

Our forum won't prove anything, but you can do a simple youtube search of people who have tried it. To me such an unsweetened juice is not appealing, but now that I understand the rationale, I will be trying it myself, and I know that adding anything to it (to improve taste) will degrade the effect. Again, Anthony went to various health food stores across the country in the 1980s..

I wont hold my breath

I beg to differ. And while the writing is less lofty or genius in the Celery Juice book, when compared to Liver Rescue or Thyroid, it is probably a good book to start. And all I can say is that the various claims presented of components in celery previously unknown to science, are totally consistent with his other four major texts.

Read or don't read. I have barely cracked the surface.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#21  Post by johnjackson » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:48 am

ofonorow wrote:[i] It did strike me back in the early 80s, as I mentioned before, that the very low-fat diet made my excess weight melt off.

:i deleted the nonsense comments that made my eyes glaze over:
Yes diets work, be in a caloric deficit, they work
this has been established back when you were convinced lots of B5 does magic

remember the dude who ate junk food and lost bodyfat?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/tw ... index.html

For 10 weeks, Mark Haub, a professor of human nutrition at Kansas State University, ate one of these sugary cakelets every three hours, instead of meals. To add variety in his steady stream of Hostess and Little Debbie snacks, Haub munched on Doritos chips, sugary cereals and Oreos, too.

Oh, yes, I will read your M M, just give me something that I dont already know, to make me interested and WANT to read it, something I havent learned from other sources,
I am all about learning new stuff, which is why I am here on a vit C forum, but you dont give facts, you talk in vagueness and lots of insults in your posts or you try to be insulting
:mrgreen:

lpa

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#22  Post by pamojja » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:23 am

ofonorow wrote:First, I remember Pauling's writing that eggs and meats were good foods (and that the fear of cholesterol was unfounded) but where did he say to eat fruits and vegetables? I'd appreciate the reference..

Since so few seem to actually have ever read, or only remember what they liked to hear, here in todo again:

How to Live Longer and Feel Better

Take vitamin C every day, 6 grams to 18 g (6000 to 18,000 milligrams), or more. Do not miss a single day.
Take vitamin E every day, 400 IU, 800 IU, or 1600 IU.
Take one or two Super-B tablets every day, to provide good amounts of the B-vitamins.
Take 25,000 IU vitamin A tablet every day.
Take a mineral supplement every day, such as one tablet of the Bronson vitamin-mineral formula, which provides 100 mg of calcium, 18 mg of iron, 0.15 mg of iodine, 1 mg of copper, 25 mg of magnesium, 3 mg of manganese, 15 mg of zinc, 0.015 mg of molybdenum, 0.015 mg of chromium, and 0.015 mg of selenium.
Keep your intake of ordinary sugar (sucrose, raw sugar, brown sugar, honey) to 50 pounds per year, which is half the present U.S. average. Do not add sugar to tea or coffee. Do not eat high-sugar foods. Avoid sweet desserts. Do not drink soft drink.
Except for avoiding sugar, eat what you like - but not too much of any one food. Eggs and meat are good foods. Also you should eat some vegetables and fruits. Do not eat so much food as to become obese.
Drink plenty of water every day.
Keep active; take some exercise. Do not at any time exert yourself physically to an extent far beyond what you are accustomed to.
Drink alcoholic beverages only in moderation.
Do not smoke cigarettes.
Avoid stress. Work at a job that you like. Be happy with your family.

ofonorow wrote:As far as the insulin, it is not so simple, as I tried to point out. Taking my standard dose now causes hypoglycemia. Since my meals contain almost no fat, the sugar stays controlled, so my scale instructs me to take much less than after a high fat meal. For example, my fast acting insulin dose is 1 unit for every 10 points above 140 mg/dl. In the past, after a fat-based meal, my sugars would approach 300 mg/dl. Or 160 above 140, or around 15 units. Now, my sugars rarely get above 150 mg/dl - so taking any insulin is problematic, and I don't take any. (I still take 20 long acting lantus, and while that is down from the 50/60 I was taking not long ago, it was re calibrated before this low-fat diet experiment (but did happen during my intermittent fasting stage) when metforminw as added.

Thanks, now we do have some meassurements of improvement. So up to 15 units less for acute spikes. Though I did see a screenshot of one 250 mg/dl spike not long ago. Therefore probably some less in average.

ofonorow wrote:These arguments are almost nonsense. You asked and I answered. You asked for some modality that hadn't been suggested, and I put forth the main miraculous herbal treatment that no one else previously had put forth.

Celery juice is of course included in Gerson's juicing, even if each useable veggetable isn't mentioned, but practiced since almost a 100 years. That celery juice only would be enough - that isn't a new intervention - but a theory not proven in others. It might really have healed him. Just as other vegetables juiced healed others of serious disease too. The working intervention of juicing working for some, isn't contradicted or improved by celery juicing working for some others alone. Nothing new. Nothing special.

Sure, there is for example also a Trevor Marshall with his Marshall protocol, healing his sarcoidosis by avoidance of vitamin D and sun. And now preaching it to most other chronic disease patients. But no prove it works in others. Same with M&M. Only a theory fabricated by fantasy, not proven. All his interventions till now seen already known.

But the biggest obstacle I see with celery juicing alone is - at least where I live it isn't available year round. Even during season there are whole weeks its not in stores. And even less likely in the prefered organic form. Therefore the 3 members giving it a trial, might not even be able to following through.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#23  Post by pamojja » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:10 am

pamojja wrote:It might really have healed him.

Excuse my ignorance, but did he even had a chronic non-reversible disease by conventional means at such a young age? Like me much later with remission of PAD, COPD, T2D, ME/CFS?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#24  Post by ofonorow » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:28 am

pamojja wrote:Since so few seem to actually have ever read, or only remember what they liked to hear, here in todo again:

I've read the entire book at least 3 times - and I know where the single error is (do you?) as well as the major error of omission.

How to Live Longer and Feel Better

Except for avoiding sugar, eat what you like - but not too much of any one food. Eggs and meat are good foods. Also you should eat some vegetables and fruits. Do not eat so much food as to become obese.

Okay so one sentence in the entire book. he he he I now believe while his one sentence is correct about fruits and vegetables, he was slightly wrong about sugars and eggs... Meat/eggs are nutritious, but he couldn't have known the reasons for avoiding eggs and dairy. The problem with meat, besides concentration of toxins (including radiation) is the fat...

ofonorow wrote:These arguments are almost nonsense. You asked and I answered. You asked for some modality that hadn't been suggested, and I put forth the main miraculous herbal treatment that no one else previously had put forth.

Celery juice is of course included in Gerson's juicing, even if each useable veggetable isn't mentioned, but practiced since almost a 100 years. That celery juice only would be enough - that isn't a new intervention - but a theory not proven in others. It might really have healed him. Just as other vegetables juiced healed others of serious disease too. The working intervention of juicing working for some, isn't contradicted or improved by celery juicing working for some others alone. Nothing new. Nothing special.

But the biggest obstacle I see with celery juicing alone is - at least where I live it isn't available year round. Even during season there are whole weeks its not in stores. And even less likely in the prefered organic form. Therefore the 3 members giving it a trial, might not even be able to following through.

Again, me acting as a middle man doesn't do the work justice. Every page reveals new information, that may or may not be true, but is consistent with the four other major texts. Gerson's juicing is/was well known, but certainly did not feature celery juice. (Wasn't the formula kept secret?) Anthony reveals previous uses of celery, from memory (i'm on kindle), a few dating back thousands of years. And distinguishes eating celery from the benefits of juicing 12-16 oz on an empty stomach 2 hours prior to eating. The current celery juice "rage" is entirely due to Anthony, and you don't pick up 3.4 million followers for no reason.

I was just blown away by the idea that the liver "methylates" vitamin C.. And that the small amount of vitamin C in celery juice, when concentrated per his instructions, is different from the vitamin C found in all other fruits. According to Anthony, the vitamin C in celery is already methylated. (I just started a new topic to investigate this potential 'black swan.") If this is true, all the youngsters not supplementing vitamin C may be obtaining benefits from this 'special' form of vitamin C.

Steve Brown and all you chemists out there, any comments? How would we "methylate" vitamin C? (There is an implication that the structured water in celery is key... See Gerald Polack's 4th Phase of water.)

And finally, while there are claims from others to have miraculously healed from the celery juicing, Anthony has never experienced a serious illness, at least from my reading (other than the mental stress of losing his best friend). And the juicing is not suggested to be a permanent feature of living, after the liver, stomach and gut are healed and functioning properly. There is even a claim that vitamin C in addition to the special 'cluster salts" in celery, not only kill pathogens, but use the remains as food for friendly flora in the gut :D I'm with you that these seems like fantasy... But then again...

“Anthony is a trusted source for our family. His work in the world is a light that has guided many to safety.

He means so much to us.”

— Robert De Niro &
Grace Hightower De Niro

“Celery juice is sweeping the globe. It’s impressive how Anthony has created this movement and restored superior health in countless people around the world.”

— Sylvester Stallone

“Anthony’s understanding of foods, their vibrations, and how they interact with the body never ceases to amaze. Effortlessly he explains the potential harmony or disharmony in our choices in a way anyone can understand. He has a gift. Do your body a favor and treat yourself.”

— Pharrell Williams, 12-time Grammy-winning artist and producer

“I’ve been drinking celery juice every morning for the last six months and feel great! I’ve noticed a huge difference in my energy levels and digestive system. I even travel now with my juicer so I don’t miss out on my daily celery juice!”

— Miranda Kerr, international supermodel, founder and CEO of KORA Organics

“Anthony William is truly dedicated to sharing his knowledge and experience to spread the word of healing to all. His compassion and desire to reach as many people as he can to help them heal themselves is inspiring and empowering. Today, in a world of obsession with prescription medication, it is so refreshing to know that there are alternative options that truly work and can open a new door to health.”

— Liv Tyler, star of Harlots, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, Empire Records

“Anthony has turned numerous lives around for the better with the healing powers of celery juice.”

— Novak Djokovic, #1-ranked tennis champion in the world

While there is most definitely an element of otherworldly mystery to the work he does, much of what Anthony William shines a spotlight on—particularly around autoimmunedisease—feels inherently right and true. What’s better is that the protocols he recommends are natural, accessible, and easy to do.”

— Gwyneth Paltrow, Oscar-winning actress, #1 NYT best-selling author of It’s All Easy, founder and CCO of GOOP.com

“All great gifts are bestowed with humility. Anthony is humble. And like all the right remedies, his are intuitive, natural and balanced. These two make for a powerful and effective combination.”

— John Donovan, CEO of AT&T Communications

“Anthony's knowledge on the food we consume, the impact it has on our body, and our overall well-being has been a game changer for me!”

— Jenna Dewan, star of World of Dance and Step Up
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#25  Post by pamojja » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:53 am

ofonorow wrote:There is even a claim that vitamin C in addition to the special 'cluster salts" in celery, not only kill pathogens, but use the remains as food for friendly flora in the gut :D I'm with you that these seems like fantasy... But then again...

You see, such claims can already be easily verified by available microbiome testing, as even I did. But then all those fantasies would evaporate...

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#26  Post by johnjackson » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:08 am

when someone starts using celebrities to endorse whatever, my eyes glaze over and I laugh.

lpa

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#27  Post by ofonorow » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:57 am

Lets see, 3.4 million on one side... John Jackson on the other side laughing.. :lol:

pamojja wrote:
ofonorow wrote:There is even a claim that vitamin C in addition to the special 'cluster salts" in celery, not only kill pathogens, but use the remains as food for friendly flora in the gut :D I'm with you that these seems like fantasy... But then again...

You see, such claims can already be easily verified by available microbiome testing, as even I did. But then all those fantasies would evaporate...

So please elaborate pamojja. What I find frustrating, is the inability to verify most of what is claimed "our scientists will uncover in the future." In this case, the idea that this special "cluster salts" in celery kills pathogens, feeding friendly flora.. And microbiome testing is relevant how?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#28  Post by pamojja » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:08 am

You would see an increase of friendly bacteria, and decrease in potentially pathogenic bacteria, with repeated testing. Or if you didn't have a before microbiome test, the after some months should show a healthy microbiome. Really easy to test and verify.

Though at 89,- for one gut microbiome test, or 199,- for 3 tests it is a expensive test. I was lucky to get it for free 2 years ago as a special offer. https://ubiome.com/consumer/explorer/

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Celery Juice: Name one new modality the Medical Medium has suggested (Split from cornary artery athero..)

Post Number:#29  Post by johnjackson » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:06 pm

so I ate my usual
1 lbs broccoil
one grapefruit
adding in
2 stalks celery

in a vitamix blender, then drink
takes about 5 minutes to make, not including peeling or nuking food
the biggest difference was that the shake tasted like celery instead of grapefruit

I still got the "high" from increased nitric oxide from the broccoli/grapefruit and extra punch from the celery which is very high in nitrates

topped it off with 100calorie pack of walnuts/amlonds and 1 brazil nut since i dont eat seafood

lpa

Csquared
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Celery Juice: Name one new modality the Medical Medium has suggested (Split from cornary artery athero..)

Post Number:#30  Post by Csquared » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:07 pm

Did you know celery is a common allergen? Apparently your lips can swell up and lots of other fairly serious things can happen to you. Did the spirit mention anything about maybe starting slow to make sure you aren't allergic? Or did he just say, jump right on in? I know the answer to that. 16 oz on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.

Let's take the case of Sara

Hi. I just started the celery juice regimen last week; however, the most I drank in a day was 12 ounces of organic celery juice. I felt great. My low grade anxiety and depression was gone and I looked forward to everything ordinary all day. I do have fibromyalgia and sjogrens syndrome along with hashimotos. My pain was gone. After the fifth day I awoke with my bottom lip swelled so much it was cracked open and bleeding. It was swelled at least 4 times the normal size, bright red and dry and peeling like a piece of paper. The glands below my lip were enlarged and resembled caterpillars. I was shocked. My daughter suggested maybe it was an allergy and I began to suspect the celery juice so I researched the internet and discovered on the Livestrong website that celery is a common allergen. If you're allergic to mugwort or birch pollen you're also likely to react to celery. Symptoms are itching, rashes, swelling of the face, mouth, tongue and throat. A more severe reaction is anaphylactic shock marked by a drop in blood pressure and difficulty breathing.....which can lead to coma and death.

Now the question. If this were truly a compassionate spirit, would he not tell you to do some common sense checks before risking death to someone from a common allergen? I know someone who wouldn't care about that, someone who just wanted to make money on this stuff.

A common theme here with this and the now 1000/HR he and his trained mediums are charging with no follow up, is that he cares little about anything except getting his money.

This guy is looking more like pond scum to me every day.

Just giving a common sense realistic view of this person.

Return to “Medical Medium Inspired Orthopathy (Orthomolecular Naturopathy)”