Serious side effects of vitamin C deficiency

Forum devoted to the topical use of Vitamin C for the improvement of the skin, production of collagen, and general antiaging.

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Tarkan

Serious side effects of vitamin C deficiency

Post Number:#1  Post by Tarkan » Sun May 23, 2021 6:13 pm

I was reading about the side effects caused by vitamin C deficiency, and due to its seriousness, I decided to share it with my friends here, as a lack of vitamin C in the body results in noticing dry hair, and a feeling of roughness of the skin, especially in the areas of the elbows and knees, and in the case of exposure to wounds, it may need a longer period To heal.
Also, vitamin C deficiency may result in exposure to bleeding gums and teeth, an increase in body weight for no reason, and a weakening of the body's immunity in a way that leads to disease easily.
Thus, to avoid exposure to any of the aforementioned problems, you should pay attention to your diet and make sure to add some foods that contain high levels of vitamin Chttps://mawso3h.com/where-is-vitamin-c/, such as cherries, guavas, chili peppers, kiwi and broccoli, and you should also pay attention to herbs that contain vitamin C such as parsley and thyme.

Return to “Topical Vitamin C”