Skin Problem(s) Solved the Easy Way

Forum devoted to the topical use of Vitamin C for the improvement of the skin, production of collagen, and general antiaging.

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Skin Problem(s) Solved the Easy Way

Post Number:#1  Post by Johnwen » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:10 pm

I’m thinking that this should have been put in the C-Section,
however since I picture it as truce between Owen and Edoc where the best of both worlds combine to solve a problem.

I decided it would be better served if I posted it here so here’s the link! You’ll see the connection when you get down to the part that starts with “BYE-BYE!” But it’s worth reading the whole article!!

http://whitakerwellness.com/health-conc ... treatment/
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Problem Solved the Easy Way

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:50 am

Nice. Do you know the date on this? Is Whitaker still publishing?

Here’s the recipe for my home remedy for treating actinic keratoses and non-melanoma skin cancers: Mix equal parts of powered vitamin C, DMSO (both available in health food stores) and, if desired, vitamin A cream (also called retinol and sold at cosmetic counters). Rub a small amount into the affected area, cover with a Band-Aid, and repeat several times a day. If you don’t notice improvements within a month, or if symptoms worsen, see your doctor.

We've had this posted for a while - if its basal cell "big C" it may only take days to crust and fall off. Adding the vitamin A is a great idea (while others have suggested EGCG - green tea extract).
https://www.vitamincfoundation.org/basal.php
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#3  Post by confused1 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:11 am

Also, forum member barnsie has used Oxc's DHAA serum to treat basal cell carcinoma and posted pictures of (*** WARNING- FOUR LETTER WORD AHEAD***) the *cure* on this site. I'm thinking the synergistic effects of regular C and DHAA might be an even stronger treatment for this condition.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by Johnwen » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:51 pm

He uploaded it the same month/year he retired 04/18 but most of the references he used where from the early 1990’s.
He's retired but still posting
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Skin Problem(s) Solved the Easy Way

Post Number:#5  Post by jimmylesante » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:16 pm

There's an aussie cream called Black salve. DMSO is used in it and it appears to crater out skin cancer

Return to “Topical Vitamin C”