Any cases of Hepatitis C cures using Intravenous Vit C???

This forum will focus on analyzing recent clinical studies of vitamin C.

Moderator: ofonorow

layresearcher

Post Number:#1  Post by layresearcher » Sat May 27, 2006 5:08 pm

epm
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Any cases of Hepatitis C cures using Intravenous Vit C??

Post Number:#2  Post by epm » Sat May 27, 2006 5:57 pm

layresearcher wrote:Any cases of Hepatitis C cures using Intravenous Vit C???

Very interesting question as the oficial medicine has no cure for the most of the cases of HVC, they consider them cronic patients.

From Frederik R. Klenner, M.D. Clinical Guide to the use of vitamin C. (Abreviated by Lendom H. Smith, M.D.)
Page 22: "Vitamin C cure viral hepatitis in two to four days and allow the patient to resume his usual activities (500-700 mg/kg body weight taken ORALLY" (caps put by myself).

layresearcher

Post Number:#3  Post by layresearcher » Sat May 27, 2006 11:27 pm

Thanks for that.

But can you give me a fuller link or passage on this?
EG Case histories, and what type of Vitamin C they took and how much and how often?

The corporate medicine's Pegasus Interferon is apparently gaining remissions for somewhere between 40-70% of people that complete it but I wouldn't take their crap. I have met a mix of people-some who are happy with it, just as many who got rid of the virus but had a terrible time taking the Pegasus Interferon and a terrible time for quite a while afterwards.

Didn't Thomas Levy in his latest book say that taking huge doses of Vit.C intravenously would elimimate it?

alquitit

Post Number:#4  Post by alquitit » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:11 pm

I have been iv vitamin c for a solid year now, beginning with ivs of 80,000mg for 21 days straight, and then approx 40-50,000mg approx every other day, rarely going more than 3 days without, and the majority every other day. I have eliminated all my symptoms except insomnia- but that may be from something else anyway; but I still think I have not been cured; just have it in check, and gaining the upper hand. I also do oral to fill in any gaps.
I have a theory that possibly- if a person could stay hooked up for a few months staight, non-stop; they might overcome.
But I have had this 30+, so that may be part of the problem. I also have an above average quality diet, and take anti hcv supplements.
Lately I am taking Cell Forte Inositol with ip6, and cats claw; It does make a difference. Also addressing bowel issues.....I grind up the dried veg pulp left over from juicing, and add it to bentonite clay, chlorophyl, fresh aloe, and triphala, and ground kelp. Once a day. Creates excellent digestion.

Dolev
quack
quack

layresearcher

Post Number:#5  Post by Dolev » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:00 am

Klenner's article can be found on the doctoryourself.com website.
Dolev

Return to “Clinical Studies”