German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

Post Number:#391  Post by Frodo » Sun May 17, 2020 9:50 am

Death by Calcium?
No, I think just the opposite. Death without calcium. Calcium is the most plentiful mineral in our bodies. 99% in bones and teeth and a relatively small amount in our blood. Crucial for nerve conduction, heart action, muscular contraction, cell membrane function and intracellular activities. Calcium is one of the 47 vital substances that our bodies need. The absence of one of these substances will result in death. If our bodies have to little of one of these substances they do not function properly. Most people fail to obtain even the minimal 800 mg calcium from food. When this happens our bodies take what they need from bone.
Our ancestors took 1.900 -2.000 mg calcium daily from food, according to Eaton, Shostak, Konner: Typical Paleolithic calcium intake.
In animal studies, calcium intake halved atherosclerosis.But calcium deficiency tripled the extent of atherosclerosis.
Many epidemiological studies have shown that the supply of calcium has nothing to do with deposits in the blood vessels (Lewis et al. 2011, 2014; Bhatka et al. 2009; Spence and Weaver 2013).
In studies, the increased supply even reduced the influx into the cells (Zemel et al. 2000; Zemel 2002, 2003; Sun and Zemel 2004).
Anyway I made the mistake of not giving my body enough calcium. Because I believed too much to the warnings. And it cannot be measured reliable in the blood.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#392  Post by Frodo » Tue May 19, 2020 8:21 am

BigPharma loves the warning „Death by Calcium“. And the business with „Calcium Blockers“. And how does it work?
A study conducted at the Rath Research Institut from the year 2016 shows, that calcium blockers obstruct the uptake of vitamin C by the cells and inhibit collagen formation in vascular wall cells.
https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2017 ... all-cells/

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#393  Post by Frodo » Wed May 20, 2020 11:44 am

Today I got my lab report. I checked only a few values. Fortunately lp(a) decreases. From 218 to 175 nmol/l.. Reasons could be different forms of vitamin C, especially IV vitamin C, niacin and (I hope) healing of my arteries. I‘ll test it and report.
One of my thyroid antibodies (TAK) is too high again. I still don‘t know the reason. I‘ll go on searching and try to ask Izabella Wentz.
And a problem with lithium. Nearly nothing (<0,05) in my blood. Not so good for my body. I‘ll take lithium orotate, 2,5 mg as supplement. Only drinking mineral water with lithium didn‘t help.
Last edited by Frodo on Fri May 22, 2020 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#394  Post by Frodo » Fri May 22, 2020 1:45 am

In my post from Wed May 20 I wrote that I now take 2,5 mg lithium orotate. Why?
German doctor Ulrich Strunz says: „According to current knowledge, lithium in a low dosage, about 3 mg per day, is extremely good for health. Also for mental health. More lithium means a longer life time.“ You can find some interesting informations in this article by NY Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/14/opin ... thium.html
In America you can get it from Life Extension (But I don’t know if you can break the 5 mg tablets, to get 2,5 mg). Not in Germany. I have to go to pharmacy.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#395  Post by Frodo » Fri May 22, 2020 12:02 pm

I forgot. According to Life Extension, May 2020, Volume 26/Number Five: Lithium - Dietary Supplement of Year 2020.
„A nutrient with so much longevity potential that it deserves a special award“.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#396  Post by Frodo » Sat May 23, 2020 11:15 am

I would like to know from those here in the forum, who have heart disease or atherosclerosis or had a heart attack, if lp(a) was measured. And how high it was, especially after a heart attack. Therefore I would like to ask those affected by this to give me a brief answer.
I have already reported on my own values here several times.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#397  Post by Frodo » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:20 am

„The time has come for the old dinosaurs to go“
I read about PCSK9-inhibitors Alirocumab (Sanofi) and Evolocumab (Amgen). PCSK9-inhibitors are used in the therapy of increased cholesterol levels. It is claimed, with PCSK9 lp(a) should also fall by 20 - 30 percent. On the other hand, clinical trials (Cardiology HDZ NRW/Germany, Clin Res Cardiol 106, Suppl 2 Oct 2017) have shown that there has been no statistically significant reduction in lp(a).
They take the dusty cholesterol hypothesis of „old“ Ancel Keys from the historical medical museum as the cause of heart disease. But they are fighting a hopeless battle. Have cholesterol-lowering drugs success? No! They haven‘t. Cardiovascular diseases are still the killer number one. It remains the case that the cause of heart disease is not cholesterol or lp(a), but a lack of vital substances in the body, especially vitamin C. This is the only way to fight the disease according to Pauling/Rath (I‘m sure they are right. As said in my book „Jimmy Blue“). But BigPharma don‘t want that.
Paul Taylor wrote about another PCSK9-inhibitor (Bococizumab): „Pfizer announced on Nov 2016 it was scrapping its cholesterol drug Bococizumab. The product was not likely to provide value to patients, physicians and shareholders.“ I understood. The „story“ of PCSK9-inhibitors and other drugs. (https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2016 ... has-burst/)

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#398  Post by Frodo » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:39 am

I had my thyroid checked yesterday. With sonography. Everything looks okay. Looks 30 years younger. My thyroid node has disintegrated. Thanks to iodine therapy, according to David Brownstein. I‘m using Lugol‘s Solution.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#399  Post by Frodo » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:39 am

My heart failure therapy... :lol:
Today I finished my first half marathon after my heart attack. „You are a high-risk patient“, the doctors told me and prescribed their heart failure therapy. I‘m doing my own. Without the helpless drugs of the pharmaceutical medicine.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#400  Post by Frodo » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:14 am

World famous Ultra Marathon Man Dean Karnazes had written to me before the run:
„Good luck with that. Take it one step at a time and see how you feel. Respect.“
Gave me courage.
I answered:
„I did it. Without any problems, except for the pinched sciatic nerve. But even that couldn‘t stop me. I took it one step at a time.“

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#401  Post by Frodo » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:10 am

I am currently writing a new book. Together with a doctor for holistic medicine. The book will follow on from my first book „Jimmy Blue und der Lauf um mein Leben“/author Hansen Diel, in which I told the story of my heart disease, but will be dedicated solely to medicine. I hope it will be ready in October 2020.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#402  Post by Frodo » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:19 am

Tomorrow I‘ll do the Iodine-Loading Test again. It‘s a tedious procedure. But it‘s been three years since my last test. And I had noticed a distinct lack of iodine. Since then I take 6 to 12 mg iodine daily (my wife and my son also). Hence the test. And it goes like this: Take 50 mg of iodine/iodide (Iodoral or Lugol‘s Solution) with a glass of water. Then collect 24-hour urine (without first morning urine). But include the first morning sample at the end of the 24-hour collection. Send a sample pf the 24-hour urine for evaluation of iodine status to the laboratory.
If the body was saturated, most of the 50 mg of iodine ingested would be excreted. If there was a deficiency, then more of the iodine would be absorbed. Levels below 90% excretion would indicate a deficient state. I’ll do it and I‘ll see.
I read a lot of books, articles and studies about the importance of iodine and the healing with iodine. Iodine seems to be critical in maintaining a healthy body and especially a healthy heart. The occurrence of a deficiency in heart disease is frequent.
What I didn’t know: Every 17 minutes, every drop of blood in our body flushes through our thyroid, and if our thyroid has an adequate supply of iodine, blood-borne bacteria and viruses are killed off as the blood passes through the thyroid.
According to Dr. Mark Sircus, Dr. Robert Rowen informed that iodine even reduces the activity of lp(a). I don‘t believe it and my experiences didn‘t show it. I asked Dr. Rowen, but I didn‘t get an answer.
If you are interested, I recommend the following books: Healing With Iodine by Dr. Mark Sircus, Iodine - Why You Need It by Dr. David Brownstein, Jod Schlüssel zur Gesundheit/Kyra und Sascha Kauffmann, The Iodine Crisis by Lynne Farrow.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#403  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:12 am

What I didn’t know: Every 17 minutes, every drop of blood in our body flushes through our thyroid, and if our thyroid has an adequate supply of iodine, blood-borne bacteria and viruses are killed off as the blood passes through the thyroid.

Seems unlikely, as if someone was thinking liver and wrote thyroid. There are organs where blood does pass through... the heart... the liver... kidneys... Where are the blood vessels to support this notion that the thyroid is also a filter? What role do the thyroid hormones thus play?

I'm just saying... anything is possible I suppose. No doubt iodine is important, for its antiseptic properties, if nothing else.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#404  Post by Frodo » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:42 pm

Probably you are right. „Someone“ is Dr. Sircus. He is a facebook friend. I‘ll ask him and also Lynne Farrow. She is a thyroid expert.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#405  Post by Frodo » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:09 am

Owen
I think, Dr. Sircus is right. I already found and read many articles about it. We can learn a lot more. I‘ll explain it later.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”