German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

Post Number:#406  Post by Frodo » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:42 pm

According to German „Planet Wissen“, in about 1,5 hours a person‘s entire blood flows once through the thyroid gland. It is thus four to five times more strongly supplied with blood than the kidneys. And indeed others say, every 17 minutes. Blood supply through arteria thyroidea superior from the arteria carotis externa and through arteria thyreoidea inferior.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#407  Post by Frodo » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:56 pm

Frodo wrote:According to German „Planet Wissen“, in about 1,5 hours a person‘s entire blood flows once through the thyroid gland. It is thus four to five times more strongly supplied with blood than the kidneys. And indeed others say, every 17 minutes. Blood supply through arteria thyroidea superior from the arteria carotis externa and through arteria thyroidea inferior.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#408  Post by Frodo » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:04 am

I have the result of my iodine test. According to it, my iodine saturation is 82%. This means that my body has retained 18% (= 9 mg) of the iodine dose. Reference value is >90%. However, it is better than the last measurement. I‘ll continue taking 6,5 mg iodine.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#409  Post by Frodo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:46 am

Interesting
New video lecture by Dr. Matthias Rath: Ending the current pandemic (The optimal supply of micronutrients not only for corona)
https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2020 ... pandemics/

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#410  Post by Frodo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:35 am

„High dose vitamin C is dangerous and results in expensive urine.“ How many times have I heard that from the doctors. Stupid chatter. Paul Taylor wrote an article about it: https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2020 ... -disagree/

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#411  Post by Frodo » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:46 pm

eDoc
I have a question. Not about Lp(a). But about pain after running. Are there successes in the treatment of sciatic- and hip pain with dmso? How much should I try?

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#412  Post by Frodo » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:16 am

Remdesivir against Corona?
Dr. Matthias Rath wrote about it: https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2020 ... -pandemic/

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#413  Post by Frodo » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:33 am

Helen Saul Case (daughter of Dr. Andrew Saul) wrote on Facebook:
„I much prefer spending money on prevention and good health rather than spending it on illness. And if we do get sick, I like having safe, effective, and affordable options for getting better. This is my current oral intake of vitamins, minerals, etc.“
You can find her list on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HelenSaulCase/
My list (published in my book „Jimmy Blue“) is similar, but a little more extensive, especially in relation to the amount of vitamin C and of course the amino acids.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#414  Post by Frodo » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:51 am

Another interesting article by Riordan Clinic: „The Miracle Molecule“.

https://riordanclinic.org/2020/06/the-miracle-molecule/

Since years I stimulate my body‘s own NO production with 6 g L-arginine and 2 g L-citrulline. According to the recommendation of nobel prize winner Louis Ignarro (I recommend his book „NO More Heart Disease“). Supplemented by other necessary vital substances. It „cured“ my high blood pressure. It is now even mostly below the norm 120/80. Without the helpless and harmful

Next week I‘ll check my lp(a) level again. I want to know if niacin has effects. I increased niacin to 2 g and endure the flush :)
My last value was 175 nmol.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#415  Post by Frodo » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 pm

Frodo wrote:Another interesting article by Riordan Clinic: „The Miracle Molecule“.

https://riordanclinic.org/2020/06/the-miracle-molecule/

Since years I stimulate my body‘s own NO production with 6 g L-arginine and 2 g L-citrulline. According to the recommendation of nobel prize winner Louis Ignarro (I recommend his book „NO More Heart Disease“). Supplemented by other necessary vital substances. It „cured“ my high blood pressure. It is now even mostly below the norm 120/80. Without the helpless and harmful pharmaceutical drugs.

Next week I‘ll check my lp(a) level again. I want to know if niacin has effects. I increased niacin to 2 g and endure the flush :)
My last value was 175 nmol.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#416  Post by Frodo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:50 am

pamojja

I found your post number 231 and your list of lp(a) values. Do you have the values of 2019 and 2020? Did they change? How much vitamin C, lysine and proline do you take?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#417  Post by pamojja » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:14 am

2019 it was 61 mg/dl. 2010 60. No changes of labs recently.

About 24g vitamin C, 6g lysine and 2g proline in average.

pamojja wrote:

Code: Select all

year Lp(a) mg_Kyolic

2009   57    200
2010   47    690
2011   59    870
2012   55    830
2013   43    790
2014   47    420
2015   35    180
2016   51    620
2017   45    820
2018   58   1140

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#418  Post by Frodo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:51 pm

Thanks pamojja!
That surprises me. Hardly anything has changed with you since 2009. Almost the same level. This does not correspond to the Pauling/Rath therapy. I have noticed that my values have increased after my heart attacks and that they respond to PT. Especially when I use the therapy consistently and when I take VC infusions and liposomal vitamin C.
I think all your values are measured in mg/dl. Did you use always the same lab? And how old are you (I forgot it). I‘m 72. I‘ll report, when I got my new value.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#419  Post by pamojja » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:43 pm

Frodo wrote:This does not correspond to the Pauling/Rath therapy.

I'm 53 and it does correspont to the Linus Pauling therapy. Rath's therapy is very different and uses only tiny doses in comparison.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US5278189A/en

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

The foregoing needs in the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular disease are met by the methods and compositions of the present invention.

A method is provided for the treatment of occlusive cardiovascular disease, comprising the step of administering to a subject an effective amount of ascorbate and one or more binding inhibitors, as a mixture or as a compound comprising ascorbate covalently linked with binding inhibitors, which inhibit the binding of Lp(a) to blood vessel walls, such as arterial walls. This effect may also be obtained by administering an effective amount of one or more inhibitors, without ascorbate. The term binding inhibitor throughout the specification and claims is intended to include all substances that have an affinity for the lysine binding site present on the interior walls of blood vessels, particularly arteries, the site of Lp(a) binding. Most of these substances compete with plasmin for the lysine binding site and some of these compounds, in high doses, are in clinical use for the treatment of hyperfibrinolytic states.

Even if it doesn't lower Lp(a), it still inhibits the binding of Lp(a) to blood vessel walls. Theoretically.

Practically I experienced a remission from a 60% walking-disablity due to PAD, a 80% stenosis at my abdominal aorta bifurcation. As unexpected side-effects further remissions: COPD, T2D, NAFLD, CKD, ME/CFS..

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#420  Post by Frodo » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:59 am

Thanks again, pamojja, good results. I know, it works. After my second heart attack 4 years ago I‘m able to run marathon again.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”