Resolving "Long-Haul COVID" and Vaccine Toxicity: Neutralizing the Spike Protein

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Resolving "Long-Haul COVID" and Vaccine Toxicity: Neutralizing the Spike Protein

Post by ofonorow » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:59 pm

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Resolving "Long-Haul COVID" and Vaccine Toxicity: Neutralizing the Spike Protein

Post by Blargus » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:03 am

Wow, I know conventional docs say clotted vessels are permanently damaged, wonder if Ortho docs say different? Hopefully he is wrong about the heart failure. Seems like a pretty good testable theory.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Resolving "Long-Haul COVID" and Vaccine Toxicity: Neutralizing the Spike Protein

Post by pamojja » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:19 am

Blargus wrote:Seems like a pretty good testable theory.

With the d-dimer test within 1 week of the shot: yes.

Most micro-bleeds will however be cleared and healed by the body itself. I even found a 1.5-3.5cm infarction in my cerrebelium on a MRI, without noticing its occurance or any lasting effects. That's anything but micro.

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by DiverDown2 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:03 am

What is the dosing of Ivermectin for a 140 lb. person ?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by pamojja » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:32 pm

Just watching a video talking about a theoretical protocol neutralizing the vaccine: 8 hrs before the shot ivermectin (150 mcg/kg of body weigth), exercising the muscle to be injected (for raising neutrophils), high dose oral ascobic acid, arginine (400 mg/kg of body weight) and NAC (600mg): https://covidcandy.net/chronicle/vax-pr ... -gaertner/ ..hope have not overheard too much. Cyclosporin was also mentioned.

Also a further theoretical protocol for takling autoimmunity after a shot: Tacrolismus and Prednisolone.
Last edited by pamojja on Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blargus » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:48 pm

pamojja wrote:Most micro-bleeds will however be cleared and healed by the body itself. I even found a 1.5-3.5cm infarction in my cerrebelium on a MRI, without noticing its occurance or any lasting effects. That's anything but micro.

Good to hear hard to find the line on this stuff between "very bad" and "pretty bad."

In video "The story of Ivermectin" by the discoverer he gives "field dosage" of .2 mg per kg of weight, but I dunno if this is one time for work in Africa for anti parasitic. Page 19 of the AAPS covid patient guide has Ivermectin dosage:

https://aapsonline.org/covidpatientguide/

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:57 am

DiverDown2 wrote:What is the dosing of Ivermectin for a 140 lb. person ?

I was prescribed 2 (3 mg) IV tablets twice per day, for 3 days.

Followed by 1 (3mg) tablet twice per day until well.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”