Diagnosed with Cardio-myopathy. What product is best for me?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Diagnosed with Cardio-myopathy. What product is best for me?

Post by ofonorow » Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:06 pm

Hi,
I have been diagnosed with cardio myopathy. And I’m considering purchasing one if you’re products. The question is which one?
Can you guide me please?
Thank you,
Ray

Ray,

I am not a medical doctor and this is not medical advice. Please use the internet to check my knowledge.

My knowledge is that 20 years ago, Heart Failure was considered a Coenzyme Q10 deficiency in Europe.

The most probable cause of heart failure/cardiomyopathy was the statin cholesterol-lowering drugs. I wrote a paper on this

http://internetwks.com/owen/coq10.htm

IMO, job number number one is to work with a knowledgeable health professional (e.g. ND) and wean yourself off any statin drugs. This should have many positive health effects.

Today, an epidemic of heart failure/cardiomyopathy has been caused by the mRNA Covid shots. I personally believe based on some anecdotal evidence, that Pauling's basic vitamin C and lysine therapy can be protective and therapeutic. So any of the Pauling therapy products should work, if the mRNA shot is the root cause of your problem.

Another underappreciated fact is the glucose (not the table sugar sucrose) is vital for heart function, both energy and healing.

If I were in your shoes, I would add a CoQ10 supplement, at least 200 mg, but probably more to start. (400 to 600 mg)

I would add glucose (fruits are excellent sources of glucose)

And just based on what you told me, in you shoes, I would chose any of our Cardio-C drink mix powders. The new Cardio-C XM product offers glucose and magnesium, in addition to vitamin C and lysine.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info CARDIO-C.COM VITC-STORE.COM
LifeWave.COM/vitamincfoundation (Partner ID 2486278)
LifeWave.COM/inteligentVitaminC (Partner ID 2533974)

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”