I wonder if Dr Levy or anyone can offer some more information on this protocol. Below are my questions and thank you in advance for helping me understand this in grater detail.
1) Do you start at the 75- 100 grams dose or do you work up to it? How do you determine a good starting dose? (assuming you're using Sodium Ascorbate)
2) If it were possible to do the daily infusions for 20+ is it better than adding the oral and lipo C and doing fewer infusions?
3)How long is the IV administered?
4) Is Calcium Chloride used to prevent low blood sugar issues?
5) Is anything given after the IV for a herx? Another slow drip or IM shot, or does the oral and lipo C combat this?
6) any suggested emergency supplies to have on hand when doing these IV's in case there is a bad reaction?
7) After this protocol are there any nutritional deficiencies caused by such high doses of C? For example calcium blocks iron. Does C inhibit the absorption of anything that would need to be addressed post treatment?
What is a suggested maintenance dose?
9) If having treatment this often, would a PICC need to be done?
10) any comment on if oral Lipo GSH is beneficial? When would you take the GSH?
Again, thank you for your help!